Given's Return

Crumpy Gunt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kirkland and Carson were never in the same league as Hart is now, man. And they were certainly never No.1 for their country or at a club with Shay Given and unlimited funds.

I watched Given for 11 years, he never dominated his box or organised his defenders like Hart did last season. Given's past his best and Hart is now the better keeper, simple as that.

If my point is so 'funny' why does Roberto Mancini agree with it? He evidently thinks that Hart is better.

Kirkland and Carson were never in the same league as Hart is now, man. And they were certainly never No.1 for their country or at a club with Shay Given and unlimited funds.

I watched Given for 11 years, he never dominated his box or organised his defenders like Hart did last season. Given's past his best and Hart is now the better keeper, simple as that.

If my point is so 'funny' why does Roberto Mancini agree with it? He evidently thinks that Hart is better.

Why couldn't have you said this in the first place instead of being clever?

I agree that Hart is a very good young prospect, which is what i said in the first place but is he the finished article? i'm not convinced. More importantly i don't think we will find out what he is made of until he plays some big games (yesterday was the start of that).

I too have watched Given for the time he had been at Newcastle and yes he did have flaws, including kicking and comunication. However, i will not forget the times he was the difference between a win and a draw or a draw and a defeat.

Mancini clearly does think Hart was the better choice but i don't agree (even if his performance was excellent) and there are many things that Mancini does that i don't agree with. Hart may be a good young keeper, he even become one of the best we have ever produced, therefore i can see why Mancini is gave him the nod over Given but he will have to be f***ing good to be better than Given on his day.

Oh and i wasn't saying that Kirkland and Carson (or Robinson or Green, who i also mentioned) were better prospects than Hart, only that they were bigged up, shortly before being brought back down to earth.

I'll take that as you conceding defeat.

Hard to judge Hart's ability at this stage but he does look like he could be a decent prospect.

:lol: :lol:

Heads up, smart arse is on the case. I better watch what i say or super fan will get me.

I'm well aware that Hart has been around for a couple of years and has shown himself to be a good young keeper but the exact same thing was said about Carson, Green, Robinson and Kirkland, all of which haven't lived up to their expectation. Lets see how he copes after his first mistake.

Anyone who uses smiley faces as a reply is a c***, glad i could help.

:lol:

Only kidding, don't hurt me :pow:

;)

Oh and i wasn't saying that Kirkland and Carson (or Robinson or Green, who i also mentioned) were better prospects than Hart, only that they were bigged up, shortly before being brought back down to earth.

Bigged up and brought back down to earth.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00039/wright_39670t.jpg

Bigged up and brought back down to earth.

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00039/wright_39670t.jpg

The list is endless. Oh and it could quite easily happen with either of our two young keepers.

At what point was Kirkland or Carson no.1 for a club chasing Champions League football and their country? At what point did they ever look like decent (ish) keepers who could improve in time? Hart has everything. He's already better than Shay Given, man. Your post was ridiculous and I was only one of a few to find it funny, wise up.

Hmmm, dunno about that.

Silliest argument ever, I'm right because Mancini think the same too. I guess we just have discount the times when you criticized/disagreed with decisions of football managers  :lol: 

I explained in 3 posts why I felt I was right, read above, you ignorant nonce. Mancini knows far more than us about Hart, so his opinion is pretty f***ing valid in this case.

He has his pick of keepers, moreso than any manager in the world, basically . He's chosen Joe Hart. My arguement was by no means predicated on this point, but it's certainly worth a mention, clearly.

I explained in 3 posts why I felt I was right, read above you ignorant nonce. Mancini knows far more than us about Hart, so his opinion is pretty f***ing valid in this case.

He has his pick of keepers, moreso than any manager in the world, basically . He's chosen Joe Hart. My arguement was by no means predicated on this point, but it's certainly worth a mention, clearly.

Ignorant nonce. :lol:

I explained in 3 posts why I felt I was right, read above you ignorant nonce. Mancini knows far more than us about Hart, so his opinion is pretty f***ing valid in this case.

Ignorant nonce. :lol:

:iamatwat:

Paedos V. Mancini...Who wins? You decide

...release your anger ronaldo, let the hate flow through you....

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/V3d3OCp3A2MLbERwMVCTpLUirpi6pecwnuV-MdnaqlL15nGjQhQIY5V1GugVbU0QnwZ4WFLwclbRmJXHlqTwn4AOcIhl5XEK/EmperorPalpatine.jpg

Arsenal deal is on apparently to various sauces on twitter

Daddies

HP

Heinz Salad Cream

Reggae Reggae

All agreed.

Heinz Salad cream isn't a sauce, its a cream.

Heinz Salad cream isn't a cream. It's an emulsion.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

...release your anger ronaldo, let the hate flow through you....

http://c2.api.ning.com/files/V3d3OCp3A2MLbERwMVCTpLUirpi6pecwnuV-MdnaqlL15nGjQhQIY5V1GugVbU0QnwZ4WFLwclbRmJXHlqTwn4AOcIhl5XEK/EmperorPalpatine.jpg

:lol: :thup: