Emile Heskey

Cajun

Now I know he wasn't the only one but what use does this fucker have?

The only thing he seems to do well is occasionally take down a ball well and make a simple pass, but that's it.

I have never been more sure that a forward would fuck a chance up as I am with him when he gets through on goal, it is an absolutely certainty and with Rooney also playing turbo shit we cannot afford to have a forward in the team who has less chance of scoring in South Africa than Darren Bent!

Are there any fans on here who can give a good reason for his inclusion?

He is just fucking useless, I am sure I used to rate him once too but can't think why.

He was summed up perfectly yesterday when he attempted some sort of step over but looked like someone who had never, ever seen a football let alone try to kick one about.

Pace, strength, determination, skill, goals..no i havent a fucking clue either.

We're like an open book when he plays.

Tbf I think Heskey hasn't been too bad.

The problem we have is that we have two target/link-up men as strikers. I hate to say it but Heskey and Owen were mint because Emile did the donkey work and Owen poached the goals, and in all honesty I don't think England have got a top quality 'striker' to play.

He's been the best England player in both group games by a country mile.

Last night, the only player to come close was Barry.

:thup:

His fault that Gerrard and Rooney were turboshit obviously.

Something needs changing mind and if the system changes as it looks like it probably should he rightly won't be in the team anymore.

I have seen a few say it but I don't see how he has been our best player, fair enough he took the ball well and played a simple pass to Gerrard but what else?

First game he must have been caught offside half a dozen times, what the fuck was he doing offside in the first place? He is the polar opposite of a "play off the last man" striker.

Yesterday again he did fuck all, I think I remember one decent take and pass but I also remember a couple of times when he was through and fucked it up, which was more predictable than an X Factor sob story turning out to be a decent singer.

I have already said he isn't the only one but his total and utter lack of goal threat puts a hell of a lot of pressure on Rooney and with Heskey in the side, if Rooney isn't at the races we are completely fucked.

If he has been our best player the last couple of games it isn't because he has been good, it must be because he has been the least shit because he has really been shit.

Heskey is the Ameobi of the England team - no matter what he has done/will do in the future people will always use him as a scapegoat.

Shola scores goals though  ???

My main problem with Heskey that I don't have with other players is, despite playing shit if Rooney or Lampard broke through I would have some hope. With Heskey I KNOW he won't do anything, it is a nailed on certainty and it really pisses me off because I shouldn't be hoping one of our players doesn't go through on goal but when it's him I think "fuck sake, ANYONE else!".

Heskey is the Ameobi of the England team - no matter what he has done/will do in the future people will always use him as a scapegoat.

Shola scores goals though  ???

My main problem with Heskey that I don't have with other players is, despite playing shit if Rooney or Lampard broke through I would have some hope. With Heskey I KNOW he won't do anything, it is a nailed on certainty and it really pisses me off because I shouldn't be hoping one of our players doesn't go through on goal but when it's him I think "fuck sake, ANYONE else!".

Exactly, we're basically sacrificing a position (and a fucking important one) in the hope it will benefit other members of the team. We're 10 men + Heskey, essentially. It's not his fault he gets picked, Capello wants shot with shit for starting him yesterday and for not even hauling him off at HT when it's quite clear his supposed usefulness is a load of old toss. 

He's shit, obviously.  But we beat Slovenia 2-1 in a friendly and Croatia 5-1 at Wembley with him starting.  He is a problem, but he isn't the main problem. 

He's not the only problem, no. But when we're struggling we cannot afford to carry anymore passengers, we need someone capable of scrambling in a shit goal to give us a confidence boost, not playing someone who just puts more pressure on the rest of the team.