World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Guest firetotheworks

I'd crumble mentally after that shit. I hope Capello can get them to stop thinking about it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rooney dives and has a go at the ref.  :lol:

c***.

He's just making things worse for himself.

Want to make a point Rooney? STICK ONE IN THE BACK OF THE NET FOR A CHANGE YOU INBRED SCOUSE

This is the worst game he's had this World Cup so far. He's just walked about and gave abuse to people, at this point I'd be glad to see him taken off for Peter Crouch.

I'm fucking sick of us getting cheated at world cups, if it's not hand of god's it's linesmen incapable of making simple decisions, that wasn't even close. This sort of thing only seems to happen to us, people can point to 66 all they want but we won that game 4-2 not 3-2.

Our exit from a major tournament wouldnt be the same without being able to claim it on bad luck or a bad decision. Nice to know the standard is being upheld this year.

Let's not forget we've been utter shite from day 1

c***.

Want to make a point Rooney? STICK ONE IN THE BACK OF THE NET FOR A CHANGE YOU INBRED SCOUSE

This is the worst game he's had this World Cup so far. He's just walked about and gave abuse to people, at this point I'd be glad to see him taken off for Peter Crouch.

He's been shit the whole tournament. Shola would have been better :lol:

Totally scandalous. At full speed you could tell it was in. Most people who have played football would have had a clear tingling sense that had gone in let alone a professional trained ref/linesman.

There are no words. If we lose this we will have to be content in being martyrs in the case for goal line technology. And of course that linesman will be forced to retire soon enough.

c***.

:lol:

Capello gets them over the no goal, you'll win.

Great shot by Lampard. First contribution of the WC by him, need to see more of that as he's been useless otherwise.

Rooney/Defoe have struggled because of the poor midfield service.

Gerrard needs to fuck off with the long balls. Just play it simply more often. Keeps looking for the killer ball.

Milner has had one good cross, he's been back pocketed by Boateng the rest of the time but it still looks like he might be capable of providing an assist.

Our exit from a major tournament wouldnt be the same without being able to claim it on bad luck or a bad decision. Nice to know the standard is being upheld this year.

Claim ???? It's was 2 feet over ffs.

Let's not forget we've been utter shite from day 1

Oh aye but you know for a fact the media will blame the whole thing on the linesman not the players.