The Liverpool Thread

Parky

357. Not only did we reject this evidence of Mr Suarez, but we found it remarkable that he sought to advance a case that was so clearly inconsistent with any sensible appreciation of what happened. Even Mr McCormick accepted in his closing submissions that the pinching could not reasonably be described as an attempt to defuse the situation. To suggest otherwise, as Mr Suarez did, was unarguable. Mr Suarez's evidence on these

topics, which was shown to be flawed, profoundly undermined our confidence in the reliability of his evidence.

A hint that Liverpool may not have heard the last of this?

Guest Heneage

f***ing hell, not Nixon :lol: It'll be written in crayon.

Diidn't some people think he'd said 'Welsh c***' instead? Not that it'd make sense..

People in glass houses dear.

Guest Heneage

Diidn't some people think he'd said 'Welsh c***' instead? Not that it'd make sense..

:lol: Touche. Am usually such a pedant as well :(

It's touché.

Guest bimpy474

On Rawk as far i can tell so far they have banned 3 posters, not one of those 3 used any kind of winding up or trolling, they just said that the fans on there were using only the evidence from the FA report cherry picked by them, and when the 3 users backed up their sides with their tbf own cherry picked stuff, they were banned.

I dont think i've seen or heard of a blog site that has ever done that to posters who are just putting the other side to it, i'd understand if the posters were wind up merchants but they weren't, absolutely disgusting, but as Midds put it so well earlier what a fucking horrible club from the very top to very bottom.

:lol: Touche. Am usually such a pedant as well :(

It's touché.

It's just been NYE, am fucked if I'm remembering accent codes. :p

Some more RAWK snippets...

I think we can all agree on that but in all honesty Blatter, as much as I don't really have time for him, wasn't all that wrong. Even when used in negative context racist words only have as much power as the person on the receiving end let's them. It's not as though either player tired to expell the other from the pitch because of their skin color or nationality or continent of birth. Adrenaline was flowing and heated things were said in the moment. It's something that can be resolved by a handshake or at the worst just not talking to that person. The best way to combat it in sports is play the person responsible off the park

:suicide:

This is in response to a RAWK poster who essentially asked 'what if Suaraz really is racist?'

I'm not fussed.

I work in a garage with Poles and Asians and there at each other all day

One of my mates is black  - English, and we were talking about this the other day and his thoughts were if someone calls him a black x in an argument he couldn't care less, he said he aint a slave, no one in his family was.

The scousers just keep on delivering  :lol:

anyone else find it slightly hypocritical for Evra to claim verbal racism and be so hurt and offended by it, yet he wares Nike boots (I presume for which he is sponsored to do so), a company with numerous associations with human rights violations in regards to forced/child labour in Asia.

:mackems:

Guest bimpy474

This is in response to a RAWK poster who essentially asked 'what if Suaraz really is racist?'

I'm not fussed.

I work in a garage with Poles and Asians and there at each other all day

One of my mates is black  - English, and we were talking about this the other day and his thoughts were if someone calls him a black x in an argument he couldn't care less, he said he aint a slave, no one in his family was.

The scousers just keep on delivering  :lol:

FFS that post just about sums up the ignorance and intelligence of a scouser, talk about missing the point.........casual racism to justify what Saurez did, the mind boggles at just how thick they all must be.

Just logged into RAWK to see if my account is still active - turns out it is and I registered on 1 Jan 2003. :lol: In 9 years I've posted 21 times and been logged on for less than 2 hours.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4031200/Luis-Suarez-race-row-revealed.html

Suarez called Evra a 'negro' seven times in the stormy Premier League clash at Anfield in October.

The report by an independent commission says when Evra asked Suarez why he had been kicked, the striker replied in Spanish: "because you are black."

Evra said he would punch Suarez if he repeated the comment to which Suarez said: "No hablo con los negros" "I don't speak to blacks."

scouse fans, still defending him?

Some more RAWK snippets...

I think we can all agree on that but in all honesty Blatter, as much as I don't really have time for him, wasn't all that wrong. Even when used in negative context racist words only have as much power as the person on the receiving end let's them. It's not as though either player tired to expell the other from the pitch because of their skin color or nationality or continent of birth. Adrenaline was flowing and heated things were said in the moment. It's something that can be resolved by a handshake or at the worst just not talking to that person. The best way to combat it in sports is play the person responsible off the park

:suicide:

good grief they're starting to make them on rtg look sensible and banning posters for having a different opinion to the liverpool party line good grief

Yep, banned.

Banned for having an opinion that differs to the majority :facepalm:

Can barely fathom how pathetic that is.

And "Crawling out the wood work" for fuck sake! :lol:

Yeah, because the guy waited for the evidence and a ruling to be made before giving his opinion of it all... what a retard he is!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4031200/Luis-Suarez-race-row-revealed.html

Suarez called Evra a 'negro' seven times in the stormy Premier League clash at Anfield in October.

The report by an independent commission says when Evra asked Suarez why he had been kicked, the striker replied in Spanish: "because you are black."

Evra said he would punch Suarez if he repeated the comment to which Suarez said: "No hablo con los negros" "I don't speak to blacks."

scouse fans, still defending him?

That pesky newspaper can't keep out of Liverpool affairs! #jft96

Jose, hang your head in shame for wearing that cringeworthy Suarez shirt. Absolutely incredible that anyone can defend the little prick now that all that's came out, let alone a whole football club.

Where's wacko to defend this shit?  :lol:

If I were him I doubt I'd post on here again, or at least apologise for defending racism.

Unless he's been defending Suarez's racism then why the hell should wacko have to defend other Liverpool fans' views? ???

Makes about as much sense as declaring all Liverpool fans to be thick as pigshit on the basis of what some numbskulls on RAWK have said. Just as prejudiced and just as slanted a view as you could get upon which to form a character assessment of an entire region's people.

All seems a bit daft to me, like. :fool: