The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Good post on RAWK:

I've been reserving judgement on the validity of the verdict until I read the report. Now that I've read it I don't think you can argue with the findings.

We can cherrypick the report to pieces but broadly speaking it seems to be pretty accurate. I'm especially not a fan of us seemingly misleading the investigative process in the immediate aftermath of the incident. The club really discredited themselves there. I've tried to give the club and Suarez the benefit of the doubt but it's pretty clear that overall Suarez was in the wrong here

Several negative replies in 4 minutes including this one:

Crawling out the wood work again I see.. Reported.

I'm confused. Has this argument against Suarez been classed as fact or what?

On a sidenote, I don't know if it'd be against any copyright or what, so I'll just say search 'Evra's lies' into a well-known video website. Fucking cringeworthy. :lol:

seems from what I've read they have video evidence which no one else has seen which makes it very bad for Suarez

Good post on RAWK:

I've been reserving judgement on the validity of the verdict until I read the report. Now that I've read it I don't think you can argue with the findings.

We can cherrypick the report to pieces but broadly speaking it seems to be pretty accurate. I'm especially not a fan of us seemingly misleading the investigative process in the immediate aftermath of the incident. The club really discredited themselves there. I've tried to give the club and Suarez the benefit of the doubt but it's pretty clear that overall Suarez was in the wrong here

Reported ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Fact', as judged by the investigation:

Mr Suarez fouled Mr Evra in the 58th minute of the game. In the 63rd minute, Mr

Evra challenged Mr Suarez about the foul. Mr Evra used an offensive phrase,

which did not have any racial element and which Mr Suarez did not hear. An

acrimonious argument ensued in which both players had a go at each other. In

the course of this confrontation, Mr Suarez used the words "negro" or "negros"

seven times. He did so both before and after the referee had spoken to them and

told them to calm down. Mr Suarez addressed Mr Evra as "negro". He also made

other derogatory comments using the word. In the course of the argument, Mr

Suarez also pinched Mr Evra's skin (which was not in itself insulting behaviour

nor did it refer to Mr Evra's colour) and put his hand on the back of his head,

which were part of Mr Suarez's attempts to wind up Mr Evra (paragraphs 346 to

384 above).

Guest bimpy474

I've been actively avoiding RAWK after last night's result. Fuck that. :lol:

Honestly its brilliant, some of them are saying he's lucky to just get 8 games if Evra's story is to be believed, but the rest are like drooling mongaloids, its so funny seeing them trying to defend him using the word "Negro" as a term of affection :D

its rather unbelievable and yet they still claim its an FA stitch up despite it being from an independent body

But this is Liverpool though, martyrs to the enth degree them like.

'Fact', as judged by the investigation:

Mr Suarez fouled Mr Evra in the 58th minute of the game. In the 63rd minute, Mr

Evra challenged Mr Suarez about the foul. Mr Evra used an offensive phrase,

which did not have any racial element and which Mr Suarez did not hear. An

acrimonious argument ensued in which both players had a go at each other. In

the course of this confrontation, Mr Suarez used the words "negro" or "negros"

seven times. He did so both before and after the referee had spoken to them and

told them to calm down. Mr Suarez addressed Mr Evra as "negro". He also made

other derogatory comments using the word. In the course of the argument, Mr

Suarez also pinched Mr Evra's skin (which was not in itself insulting behaviour

nor did it refer to Mr Evra's colour) and put his hand on the back of his head,

which were part of Mr Suarez's attempts to wind up Mr Evra (paragraphs 346 to

384 above).

:thup: Cheers.

Just listened to Nick Collins going through that on SSN. Did Liverpool know all this before they appealed?

Sorry, just said they haven't yet. No way at all can they appeal.

they will and frankly if they do and continue to act in the way they have they should have the book thrown at them for pure stupidity

Good post on RAWK:

Have these posts been deleted now?

Guest bimpy474

Yep, banned.

Banned for having an opinion that differs to the majority :facepalm:

It is the scouse way......attack all that dont agree with their logic.

Good post on RAWK:

Reported ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reported, hot shit :kasper:

You serious that he's been banned for that post? More must have happened afterwards, surely.

So if they pull their appeal now does he just get the 8 games or do the FA lengthen the ban?

Just the eight games, I think they will appeal though, the tribunal have left a few gaps for Liverpool to challenge should they so wish.

Pretty clear cut:

The second exchange alleged by Mr Evra was that he said "say it to me again, I'm going to punch you", to which Mr Suarez replied "I don't speak to blacks". Mr Evra told his four team-mates and the referee straight after the match that Mr Suarez had said this. Their evidence was accepted in full by Mr Suarez.

The position, therefore, is as follows. Mr Suarez spoke in Spanish to Mr Comolli soon after the game about this serious allegation. Mr Suarez also spoke in Dutch to Mr Kuyt. Both Mr Comolli and Mr Kuyt understood Mr Suarez to have told them that when he spoke to Mr Evra he said words which translate into English as, "Because you are black". According to Mr Suarez, Mr Comolli misheard what Mr Suarez said in Spanish, and Mr Kuyt misheard what Mr Suarez said in Dutch.

:lol:

The fact that he accepted that he said he didn't speak to blacks and Liverpool still went ahead with everything that came afterwards is absolutely obscene. They should have the fucking book thrown at the lot of them.

8 games? He's lucky the Premier League are allowing him back at all, the horrible ugly little cunt.

The fucking absolute shower of fucking cunts. How can they still continue to defend the racist little wanker despite having it spelt out, word for fucking word, what actually happened?

Said it before, the entire club, from the very top to the dregs at the bottom and every cunt in between, are absolute scum.

Kick the little twat out of the game.