The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Where's wacko to defend this shit?  :lol:

If I were him I doubt I'd post on here again, or at least apologise for defending racism.

Unless he's been defending Suarez's racism then why the hell should wacko have to defend other Liverpool fans' views? ???

Makes about as much sense as declaring all Liverpool fans to be thick as pigshit on the basis of what some numbskulls on RAWK have said. Just as prejudiced and just as slanted a view as you could get upon which to form a character assessment of an entire region's people.

All seems a bit daft to me, like. :fool:

Keep up, he's been defending him from the start, 'Negrito is a friendly term' and  'it's a language issue' he's backed Suarez 100% simply because he plays for Liverpool.

Where's wacko to defend this shit?  :lol:

If I were him I doubt I'd post on here again, or at least apologise for defending racism.

Unless he's been defending Suarez's racism then why the hell should wacko have to defend other Liverpool fans' views? ???

Makes about as much sense as declaring all Liverpool fans to be thick as pigshit on the basis of what some numbskulls on RAWK have said. Just as prejudiced and just as slanted a view as you could get upon which to form a character assessment of an entire region's people.

All seems a bit daft to me, like. :fool:

Keep up, he's been defending him from the start, 'Negrito is a friendly term' and  'it's a language issue' he's backed Suarez 100% simply because he plays for Liverpool.

Find it hard to keep up with the whirlwind pace of this forum these days. Too much stuff going on in real life to "keep up" with.

So, only one question remains from the whole affair. With its actions in the days immediately following the announcement of the suspension, Liverpool FC appears to have committed a prima facie breach of Rule E3(1), the same rule used to convict Suarez, which states (with my emphasis):

“A Participant shall at all times act in the best interests of the game and shall not act in any manner which is improper or brings the game into disrepute or use any one, or a combination of, violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.”

At what point will the FA find it appropriate to launch proceedings? Maybe they will wait until after any appeal. However I don’t think the two things are linked, so this coming Tuesday seems like as good a time as any.

http://quizzicaleyebrow.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/a-race-to-judgement/

Just caught up with the thread. Suarez is very lucky he only got an eight-game ban, it could have easily been more. Absolutely horrendous words from him.

Liverpool Football Club, Kenny Dalglish and their fans are a f***ing disgrace. Really hope the FA punishes them now for pretty much making a mockery of the Kick It Out campaign and essentially embarrassing English football. Thanks a lot you Scouse c***s.

United did play in their black jerseys, didn't they?

If the problem starts there, with suarez being competitive against all the black-clothed pricks, his " because your black" gets another meaning. Far fetched, I know.....

double :yao:

Lot's of "it's still one man's word against another" comments regarding this on RAWK.

I love that. Also see comments about it being scandalous how the FA just "preferred" Evra's version. Because that's the word the report used.

By definition the "balance of probability" had to so heavily be in favour of Evra for this ruling. It's preferred in the legal sense not like it's a school teacher playing favourites.

Lot's of "it's still one man's word against another" comments regarding this on RAWK.

I love that. Also see comments about it being scandalous how the FA just "preferred" Evra's version. Because that's the word the report used.

By definition the "balance of probability" had to so heavily be in favour of Evra for this ruling. It's preferred in the legal sense not like it's a school teacher playing favourites.

wasn't a lot of it down to evra being consistent whereas suarez changed his story a few times ?

Sounds like a fairly open-and-shut case from what I've read.

RAWK has added "Luis Suarez is not a racist" to everybody's custom title  :hmm:

Wondered when you'd crawl out if the woodwork. Reported.

Holy fucking hell.

It's only since I started to browse RAWK that my hatred of Liverpool sky rocketed.  It's like a brain washing cult.

Credit wacko.I feel sorry for honest,thoughtful pool fans.must be a joke arguing with some of those fools on rawk

I wouldn't touch this topic with a bargepole on RAWK. Nor politics. Holy hell, politics on RAWK. There are a lot of very intelligent posters on there, but there are just some threads it's better to stay clear of.

Holy f***ing hell.

It's only since I started to browse RAWK that my hatred of Liverpool sky rocketed.  It's like a brain washing cult.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6060/kydf.jpg

tbh

Holy f***ing hell.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6060/kydf.jpg

tbh

:mackems: