The Liverpool Thread

Parky

The fact that he accepted that he said he didn't speak to blacks and Liverpool still went ahead with everything that came afterwards is absolutely obscene. They should have the fucking book thrown at the lot of them.

8 games? He's lucky the Premier League are allowing him back at all, the horrible ugly little cunt.

because, in Dalglish's words "hasn't he done this before?". They also re-iterated that in their official press statement. It's bad enough they're defending Suarez but doing so by trying to tarnish Evra's reputation spreading misinformation is unacceptable. It's factually wrong as well, not that it should matter. Do you get a quota for reporting racism now?

Ahhh yes, Suarez did say "negrito", did say "because you are black", but he admitted it outright to the FA, and only someone who genuinely believes these remarks are not racist and entirely acceptable would do so. If he were really racist, he would have denied the lot.

Said it before, the entire club, from the very top to the dregs at the bottom and every cunt in between, are absolute scum. 

agreed, and yet the press continue to fawn over them. the one-sided coverage of our match was a total joke, especially considering they're in the process of disgracing themselves in front of the world (yet again).

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The fucking absolute shower of fucking cunts. How can they still continue to defend the racist little wanker despite having it spelt out, word for fucking word, what actually happened?

Said it before, the entire club, from the very top to the dregs at the bottom and every cunt in between, are absolute scum.

Kick the little twat out of the game.

Completely. :thup:

I like how both linguistic experts the FA chose to give their opinions to sway the case are both employees at Manchester university.

Do the FA love controversy or what? Why not get people who cannot possibly have any bias?

A 115 page document detailing how the FA have cherry picked which parts they'd like to believe and actually formed their judgement on probability alone. Not evidence, not proof, not corroboration - the three things you'd actually need in a court of law - but just solely on probability and who they'd like to believe is telling a version of the truth.

At the same time they've openly admitted to discrimination. They've chosen to ignore Luis Suarez's use of the word "negro" and subsequently an entire culture's use and definition of the word, because in good old England it can mean, can mean, something different. Nevermind that the conversation was instigated by Patrice Evra IN SPANISH, and that the entire conversation took place IN SPANISH, and that the context of the use of that word should therefore be considered as it is meant IN SPANISH, or that Patrice Evra was the one who started the argument with a slur on Suarez's family (later the FA decided that it didn't have to mean "your sister's c*nt", it could mean anything really) and then referred to his race as a reason for not wanting to be touched by him. As long as the FA have got their man then I'm guessing none of this matters.

After the clubs initial statement, I have no doubt they'll appeal this shambles.

The whole thing is as legit as a 4 pound note.

Its incredible.

Don't get upset.  Get even.  We should sue.  This report is the biggest load of bollocks and it won't stand up in court.  It's as simple as that.  I hope that we have passed it on to our lawyers.  If I was Suarez, I would consider my own case also.  The fact that even the supposed victim agrees that he is not a racist but claims he used racist terms indicates a cultural misunderstanding.  But, that's not what Luis is being punished for.  He's being punished the same as he would be if he was an actual racist who had been abusing Evra.  So sue the ass off them please...

The whole thread on RAWK is in the same whinging, conspiracy-theory creating tone as the posts above. It will be interesting to see if that thread is just the product of a minority of loons on the internet or if thats the view of most followers of the club.

The fucking absolute shower of fucking cunts. How can they still continue to defend the racist little wanker despite having it spelt out, word for fucking word, what actually happened?

Kick the little twat out of the game.

Eloquently put. I completely agree. :)