The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Love the image of Carroll and Enrique sitting solemnly in the dressing room, gradually the process of realisation ticking in their brains- the realisation they're fucking shit and we're awesome.

What did Perch get the yellow card for? For kicking out or cheating? In my book he should have had a straight red for feigning injury, if not that a yellow for kicking and a yellow for feigning. That equals a red too, no?

Pathetic refereeing

not sure if serious...

What did Perch get the yellow card for? For kicking out or cheating? In my book he should have had a straight red for feigning injury, if not that a yellow for kicking and a yellow for feigning. That equals a red too, no?

Pathetic refereeing

not sure if serious...

:lol:

RAWK and RTG can burn in hell.

"Worse than under Roy.

There, I said it. At least with Roy, we were doing shite with shite players who cost peanuts, now we're just as bad, with 100+ million players out there. And no, I'm not a Roy sympathiser, I just think we'll probably have a new manager next season. (not saying I want Kenny out)"

"Worse than under Roy.

There, I said it. At least with Roy, we were doing shite with shite players who cost peanuts, now we're just as bad, with 100+ million players out there. And no, I'm not a Roy sympathiser, I just think we'll probably have a new manager next season. (not saying I want Kenny out)"

The fact that he had to add that caveat :lol:

"Worse than under Roy.

The fact that he had to add that caveat :lol:

:lol:

If you're in Liverpool and you say that Daglish needs to be sacked do they take you out in the street and stone you or something?  They seem s*** scared to even suggest it.

Military state on RAWK. You get a permanent ban if you dare question the job King Kenny is doing.