The Liverpool Thread

Parky

What I don't get is why the media are so shocked.  Fair enough I didn't think they would do this bad but anyone could have told him at the start of the season that Downing and Henderson would be crap, Carroll started this season after a poor end to last season as well.

Suarez is still massively overrated for me as well.

What I don't get is why the media are so shocked.  Fair enough I didn't think they would do this bad but anyone could have told him at the start of the season that Downing and Henderson would be crap, Carroll started this season after a poor end to last season as well.

Suarez is still massively overrated for me as well.

Suarez looks half the player he was when he first came. Utter shite today. Silly, silly, racist.

Guest Howaythetoon

I honestly wouldn't have Suarez in my Toon XI ahead of Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa. Infact of the starting 11 Liverpool players today, only Enrique and Skrtel would get in our side. Bellamy at a push too.

I honestly wouldn't have Suarez in my Toon XI ahead of Ba, Cisse and Ben Arfa. Infact of the starting 11 Liverpool players today, only Enrique and Skrtel would get in our side. Bellamy at a push too.

Speaking as an outsider, I'd probably agree. I dare you to post that on RAWK.

Suarez has lost his striking ability in the mash-up line-up kkk puts out. Not a striker, not a winger, somewhere inbetween but not working due to others around him, ie carroll. Kkk should have stuck the Carroll and Suarez upfront with a flat 442 and they might gave hit it off with some coaching and patience. Instead their attacking lineup is confused, massively confused and no one knows where they are suppose to play. Even going back a bit down the field and Henderson suffers from the same problem. The team is as confused as kkk watching Inception after 3 bottles of whiskey, so many comparisons with Souness approach of let good players play, fuk tatics and a game plan approach. Outdated and ready for the scrapper.

Guest Howaythetoon

Suarez needs a free role to excell, he's clearly a good footballer but he's a creator rather than a goalscorer. I rate Ben Arfa more.

Suarez has lost his striking ability in the mash-up line-up kkk puts out. Not a striker, not a winger, somewhere inbetween but not working due to others around him, ie carroll. Kkk should have stuck the Carroll and Suarez upfront with a flat 442 and they might gave hit it off with some coaching and patience. Instead their attacking lineup is confused, massively confused and no one knows where they are suppose to play. Even going back a bit down the field and Henderson suffers from the same problem. The team is as confused as kkk watching Inception after 3 bottles of whiskey, so many comparisons with Souness approach of let good players play, fuk tatics and a game plan approach. Outdated and ready for the scrapper.

The biggest gamble was buying Adam as the creative fulcrum. Fail.

Guest BooBoo

Dalglish doesn't even try and give off a professional image of his club. Today on the touchline he looked like a dusty old downtrodden tramp.

Put a suit on FFS.

The stones on this joker man,  standing there saying on another day they could have been one up with us down to ten men, but that they're not getting any decisions at the minute considering last week Suarez PUT ONE IN WITH HIS CHEST AND GOT A YELLOW FOR IT! Dear oh dear oh dear.

Anyone remember how poor they were early in the season before Kenny started putting massive pressure on the refs in the press? Funnily enough their results picked up after that.

My favourite moment of the season, possibly

Sky: And Kenny, just a word on the recent form. 6 defeats in the last 7 games, do you think that means...

Kenny: Yeah, see you, bye.

:lol: :lol: gruesome little bitter troll. Can't even mumble his way out of this one.

Suarez needs a free role to excell, he's clearly a good footballer but he's a creator rather than a goalscorer. I rate Ben Arfa more.

His international record is excellent, and his record in Holland is phenomenal. Say what you like about the Dutch league but he clearly knew where the net was before he rocked up here.

Fact is Kenny is sucking it out of him with his awful football and clearly poor man-management.

My favourite moment of the season, possibly

Sky: And Kenny, just a word on the recent form. 6 defeats in the last 7 games, do you think that means...

Kenny: Yeah, see you, bye.

:lol: :lol: gruesome little bitter troll. Can't even mumble his way out of this one.

IS that what he said?? Worra cunt.

His international record is excellent, and his record in Holland is phenomenal. Say what you like about the Dutch league but he clearly knew where the net was before he rocked up here.

Fact is Kenny is sucking it out of him with his awful football and clearly poor man-management.

49 goals in a season says to me he's a striker. Canny amazing kkk has him running at about 20%.

£35m...and he's a "good Plan B option". :lol:

I thought he was doing well till they scored the second goal. After that, he was really poor. I can understand his frustration but he needs to remember how smallest of his actions can be made a story. I still think we should keep him. He needs to improve on some areas like his movement, and positioning etc but he is a good Plan-B option to have in the squad and is quite young as well.