The Liverpool Thread

Parky

:lol: God, I just realized that the guy paying Kenny is paying Bobby V too.

:lol: There's a fucking judge of character.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's essentially the same fucking appointment, too. Two guys plucked from obscurity to return to a game that wanted nothing to do with them a decade ago.

I'm so MAD I didn't see this shit.

What are you going on about?

Google suggests it's rounders manager Bobby Valentine.

:lol:

Ergh, always seems to be that lot that take things too far.

Really? He cracked JOKES about LIVERPOOL. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT??? Absolutely sick, disgusting freak. Has no concept as to the respect of football, life, people, or himself. They have every right to wish terminal illness and death on him and his family for light-hearted banter. Fucking scum. YNWA.

Really? He cracked JOKES about LIVERPOOL. WHO THE f*** DOES THAT??? Absolutely sick, disgusting freak. Has no concept as to the respect of football, life, people, or himself. They have every right to wish terminal illness and death on him and his family for light-hearted banter. f***ing scum. YNWA.

You forgot JFT96

Really? He cracked JOKES about LIVERPOOL. WHO THE f*** DOES THAT??? Absolutely sick, disgusting freak. Has no concept as to the respect of football, life, people, or himself. They have every right to wish terminal illness and death on him and his family for light-hearted banter. f***ing scum. YNWA.

You forgot JFT96

DON'T think you have the right to say that shit. You know nothing of The Liverpool WayTM. You sick bastard... Don't want to end it with a death threat even as part of my sarcasm, feels too far. :anguish:

Rafa would be a huge mistake...again. Just like kkk he'd have too much power at the club due to his relationship with the fans, it would be like us appointing Keegan then when it went wrong going for someone like, hmm, shearer.  :lol:

You forgot JFT96

DON'T think you have the right to say that s***. You know nothing of The Liverpool WayTM. You sick b******... Don't want to end it with a death threat even as part of my sarcasm, feels too far. :anguish:

Justice for The Liverpool Way

From some mong on MAWNG

When the King holds the premier league aloft in 3 years time some of us will look back on this thread and laugh. Some of us will have to hold our heads in shame. Remember that.

I wish they would enable registration. I really wish they would.

Guest Chubby Jason

Stewart Downing (no assists, no goals) and Andy (massive failure) Carroll in the England squad.

Remarkable.

Jordan Hnederson on standby.

I have to keep posting this.

:lol: I think Roy was taking the piss a bit with this one.

Stewart Downing (no assists, no goals) and Andy (massive failure) Carroll in the England squad.

Remarkable.

Steven (barely played all season) Gerrard and Glen (Can't defend) Johnson as well. The mind boggles. Not only have these two been fucking garbage this year, but they also fucked Roy when he was in charge of Liverpool. Sorry, I just can't fucking understand.

:lol: God, I just realized that the guy paying Kenny is paying Bobby V too.

:lol: There's a fucking judge of character.

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's essentially the same fucking appointment, too. Two guys plucked from obscurity to return to a game that wanted nothing to do with them a decade ago.

I'm so MAD I didn't see this shit.

What are you going on about?

:lol: :lol:

Everyone knows you talk shit, Mike.