The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Liv have a real lack of pace upfront, something Swansea did have.

Not with Graham, they didn't.

They had Dyer/Sinclair/Routledge either side of him. Graham isn't the quickest but he's got movement.

Anyway I don't think Liverpool have that little pace upfront. Bellamy, Suarez and Borini can all shift.

3-4 years would be my projection as the minimum time it would take to get CL football for Liverpool - thats if they can even do it all.  They have wasted so much money and it will take some recovering from - look at us as a very good example.

Their squad really does not look that good .  Unrealistic expectations will surely make the job even harder.

I personally think we will finish above them again this year and will be very disappointed if we dont.

Liv have a real lack of pace upfront, something Swansea did have.

Not with Graham, they didn't.

They had Dyer/Sinclair/Routledge either side of him. Graham isn't the quickest but he's got movement.

Anyway I don't think Liverpool have that little pace upfront. Bellamy, Suarez and Borini can all shift.

No they can't.

Bellamny can in short spells the other two are average pace.

The Swansea 3 as you pointed out are proper quick.

Liverpool saying they're doing a Q & A with Enrique later.  Submit questions using #AskEnrique.  It's being absolutely sabotaged by Newcastle fans asking shite  :lol:

#askenrique What's your favourite Aqua song? #lovebarbygirlme

#AskEnrique are u a giver or a taker ??

#AskEnrique I've not been feeling too good of late. General feel of being under the weather. Anything to worry about do you think?

#AskEnrique has anyone ever told you, you run like you're holding in a shite?

#AskEnrique Does Jay Spearing steal your wallet?

#AskEnrique Has Patrick Viera ever called you up and just breathed down the phone to you.

#askenrique Who can eat an apple through a letter box the quickest? You or Suarez?

etc

#askenrique if a cat always lands on its feet, & toast always lands butter side down, what happens if u butter the top side of toasted cat?

#AskEnrique if a tree falls in the forest & no-one's around to hear it, are #NUFC still in the top 5?