The Liverpool Thread

Parky

If football was perfect and we had all the money we could ever want and a board that Keegan got on well with and always wanted to back him, I'd take him back forever. Not sure how our youth would work out but we'd be one of the best sides in the league year on year. Unfortunately, Keegan can't work in many environments, least of all ours. Doesn't change the fact that I think he's an absolute inspiration and true football legend/hero for me

If football was perfect and we had all the money we could ever want and a board that Keegan got on well with and always wanted to back him, I'd take him back forever. Not sure how our youth would work out but we'd be one of the best sides in the league year on year. Unfortunately, Keegan can't work in many environments, least of all ours. Doesn't change the fact that I think he's an absolute inspiration and true football legend/hero for me

To think of the shit he had to work with in 2008 too...

I think we'd be pretty good with him here atm actually and a little transfer money

Guest neesy111

To think of the shit he had to work with in 2008 too...

I think we'd be pretty good with him here atm actually and a little transfer money

:no:

To think of the s*** he had to work with in 2008 too...

:no:

:snod:

You could see it in the game yesterday, a change was needed up front, something different. Christ Carroll might have had an impact on the game as a "plan B". Rodgers must be spitting blood if he'd lined up Dempsey only for the board to pull the plug. I don't mind Rodgers, I get the impression he's been well and truly shafted by the board in the transfer window.

I'm so sick of this toilet of a football club. Got so sick of scouse numpties banging on about Brendan's philosophy, Brendan's dossier, Brendan's tipi tapi, Brendan's Borini etc.. during pre-season. Obviously I was the deluded one telling them they need to be patient and see how the team does in the first few games, as they had to face some tough teams. I truly hope things spiral completely out of control for them, and they end up sacking Rodgers due to fan pressure, and going back in for some old knacker to pull them out of it.

Watching the game yesterday, they were totally clueless, and yet Hansen on MOTD2 says they were impressive! I don't understand it really. I see f*** all difference in the way they play. They spent their transfer budget very poorly yet again. Allen is a very good busy little midfielder but his price tag was too hefty imo. Even Dempsey wasn't the right move imo, as they should have gone for a centre forward.

I don't see them dragging themselves out of this vicious circle for some time yet. The entire debacle manifests itself in their "captain" Stevie G, who looks out of his depth, lethargic and disinterested. Long may it continue.

Guest neesy111

SkySportsNews: John W Henry posts open letter to Liverpool fans stressing club did all it could to strengthen strikeforce in transfer window. #SSN

I bet Carroll will score more goals than Suarez this season. :lol:

Cos big sam will play to his strengths.  :lol:

This Liverpool self destruct is awesome.  :D

And because Suarez is an awful finisher.

Yup, he is not the goal machine they need. Hes more of a supporting forward for me.