The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest neesy111

Chelsea are definitely looking into a new stadium like, there's been talk of them trying to use Twickenham for a year while they sort it out.

Battersea was 1st choice, now redevelopment of Stamford Bridge is likely.

The best thing about wasting £10m on Mingolet is selling Reina for £2m to accommodate him. I was never a big Reina fan, mainly down to how far the media were up his arse, but it's quite obvious he was a class or two above the mackem.

Liverpool seemed to base his ability on how many saves he made at Sunderland. No one told them keepers down the bottom tend to make more due to what's in front of them (Robert green is top saver this season) but it's the one or two shots only the top keepers can reach or react too, that's what makes a real shot stopper, and it's handling the pressure of the big games which makes a top keeper.

I could see Man U running riot in this game.

Man U running riot despite not looking impressive recently, is exactly why it will happen to Liverpool  :lol:

Rodgers is done.

They'll keep him, he'll even come through it and finish 5th. Whether that's enough or not is the question.

With him signing a new deal in the summer It'll cost them £20m or something daft to get rid of him. I can't see a sacking any time soon, which is great because they'll just get on his back and try and break him ala Woy. It's the Liverpool way.