The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I take it back I hope he fails big time, LFC fans are the worst of the worst.

That says more about you than any LFC fan.

First time I'll do this on here, but you're on a toon forum talking shit about Keegan. You lack a working functioning brain. Loser? Hope Gerrard's slip haunts you every night.

Why the fuck would a Liverpool fan be on a Newcastle United forum when Klopp has just signed to manage your club? To tell us Keegan was a failure and his time meant nothing because he won nothing? I hate these entitled pricks. Nevermind the journey or the memories, it's only the end result that matters?

First time I'll do this on here, but you're on a toon forum talking s*** about Keegan. You lack a working functioning brain. Loser? Hope Gerrard's slip haunts you every night.

Why would it haunt me?  I've been there for many, many trophies won, and a few lost, just one of those things. 

I'm quite happy just to read this thread, it always makes me laugh, but HTT saying Klopp was a modern day Keegan, ffs, I had to respond to that.  Surely, lacking a 'working functioning brain'  would have me agree with him, when, imo, that would be delusional as well.

First time I'll do this on here, but you're on a toon forum talking s*** about Keegan. You lack a working functioning brain. Loser? Hope Gerrard's slip haunts you every night.

Why would it haunt me?  I've been there for many, many trophies won, and a few lost, just one of those things. 

I'm quite happy just to read this thread, it always makes me laugh, but HTT saying Klopp was a modern day Keegan, ffs, I had to respond to that.  Surely, lacking a 'working functioning brain'  would have me agree with him, when, imo, that would be delusional as well.

No because anyone who has a 'working functioning brain' could see what Keegan achieved here was phenomenal and can only be viewed as a success.

No because anyone who has a 'working functioning brain' could see what Keegan achieved here was phenomenal and can only be viewed as a success.

Yes, he took your club forward for a while, if you regard that as success then fine.  For me success would have been to stick at it and win something, but he didn't.  Very different from Klopp, simple as.

Yes, he took your club forward for a while, if you regard that as success then fine. For me success would have been to stick at it and win something, but he didn't.  Very different from Klopp, simple as.

From the brink of relegation to Division 3 to the top 3 in the PL. I think everyone saw that as success.

Not sure why you're here but you're coming across as a massive cunt.

Yes, he took your club forward for a while, if you regard that as success then fine.  For me success would have been to stick at it and win something, but he didn't.  Very different from Klopp, simple as.

So because Klopp won something at the end of it, this makes him vastly different in style to Keegan? We are talking style of management here you nonce.

There is no guarantee Klopp will win anything. He may have won in Germany but I'd say you'll have a hell of a job winning the league. 

So because Klopp won something at the end of it, this makes him vastly different in style to Keegan? We are talking style of management here you nonce.

There is no guarantee Klopp will win anything. He may have won in Germany but I'd say you'll have a hell of a job winning the league.

For me Keegan was a poor mans Shankly, without the wit and football know how.  Difference was that Shankly took a club languishing in the 2nd div, to the top of the 1st in 4 years, and stuck around to win more trophies.

I know there's no guarantee Klopp  will win anything, but at least he's a proven winner, and still young enough to be hungry for more success.

Keegan came in when the chips were down. He galvanised the club, players, fans and the entire city. You lot are hoping Klopp's appointment will have the same effect after the dogshit served up by Rodgers, Doglish and Hodgson. The comparisons with Keegan are endless except for pedantic liverpool fans who have once again piped up out the woodwork with sensationalist over the top letters and all that bollocks.

The sheer romanticism of a club that has spunked hundreds of millions of pounds in recent years somehow, against all odds, miraculously, unbelievably getting somewhere near the title race. It really is a fairytale; the stuff of dreams.

I, for one, find the prospect simply intoxicating.