The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Kenny is buming parky at the minute.

What a turn around, one minute pary is trying a cheeky reach around, the next Kenny does a hand black double reach around and now park is getting it.  Good and hard.

Parky, if it gets to 0 - 4 kenny is gonner jizz in your hair.

SkySportsNews

Hicks can begin damages claim: Former Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has been given the chance to launch damages...http://is.gd/gPbR1y

2 minutes ago via Twikick

I hope he wins and takes them for a fkn fortune

SkySportsNews

Hicks can begin damages claim: Former Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has been given the chance to launch damages...http://is.gd/gPbR1y

Hopefully it will curtain Liverpool's spending plans until it is resolved.

SkySportsNews

Or rather he's been forbidden for suing in a Texan court where a personal friend of his is on the bench. That the case has to be heard on this side of the pond is a good thing in any case: it basically boils down to where you draw the line between the chairman's responsibility to the club and to the owner. Broughton wasn't happy selling the club to another bunch of shysters who'd load it up with debt, while Hicks naturally thought it was a cracking idea.

• 2 weeks later...

5 points dropped against 2 of the worst sides in the division, Parky nabs a goal back?

I'd say so.

Edit thread title please and hopefully Parky can clinch a last minute winner when we go down there.The bin dippers next 5 fixtures are bloody tricky Manure at home,Mackems away who have a good home record and WBA away ,Cithe Home and Arsenal away  so King Kennys crown may have slipped .

I'm surprised the King Kenny club deflator factor has shown signs of kicking in already. I expected the feel good factor to last through this season before the miserable bastard slowly sucked the life out of the club after being handed a bumper contract in the summer.

I'm surprised the King Kenny club deflator factor has shown signs of kicking in already. I expected the feel good factor to last through this season before the miserable bastard slowly sucked the life out of the club after being handed a bumper contract in the summer.

:thup: But I'm more than happy if it starts early :lol:

Not bad.

it's crap if you compare it with his previous spell at Liverpool and Newcastle where he took over successful teams and guided them slowly downwards after starting well with teams other managers had built.

Not bad.

it's crap if you compare it with his previous spell at Liverpool and Newcastle where he took over successful teams and guided them slowly downwards after starting well with teams other managers had built.

Dalglish's Liverpool were a fantastic team. In fact a lot of Liverpool supporters claim he gave them their greatest ever team. That was with the players he bought as well.

The basis of any successful side is a strong defence, and I don't think Dalglish has got that. He doesn't even seem to be trying to address it, on the basis of the transfer rumours.

The basis of any successful side is a strong defence, and I don't think Dalglish has got that. He doesn't even seem to be trying to address it, on the basis of the transfer rumours.

Surely he's waiting for the likes of Sol Campbell to be available on a free in the summer? Maybe he'll bring back Sami Hyypia while he's at it...

hes not in charge of transfers camolli is

Enrique  :undecided:

Enrique  :undecided:

True. Although like Johnson, I think Jose is better going forward.