The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Suarez (the cunt) reported to the FA for racist and homophobic remarks.  Evra is claiming that the referee overheard/saw it.  Would be amazing if a ton of bricks came down on Suarez as a result of this.  Some Karma-esc stuff for the mountain of cunty things he's done so far.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/16/patrice-evra-claims-racist-abuse-luis-suarez?newsfeed=true

if true what a twat, FA should come down like a ton of bricks, and hell I'd hope if true club itself wouldn't be happy with him.

On the game, Man U showed liverpool way too much respect for some reason with a defensive formation that invited Liverpool onto them, Liverpool look, as they have this season, alright but lacking in guile, Suarez their only real creative player.

The Football Association says it will investigate claims from Manchester United defender Patrice Evra that he was racially abused by Liverpool forward Luis Suarez.

Evra says the incident occurred in Saturday's 1-1 draw between the teams.

A Liverpool spokesman said Suarez "categorically denied" the allegation.

An FA statement read: "Referee Andre Marriner was made aware of an allegation at the end of the fixture and has reported this to the FA."

It added: "The FA will now begin making enquiries into the matter."

Evra was quoted as telling French TV station Canal Plus: "There are cameras, you can see him [suarez] say a certain word to me at least 10 times."

The game at Anfield ended 1-1 after Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard's free-kick was cancelled out by Javier Hernandez's late header for United.

Bang out of order.

Big fine, apology, 5 match ban. Nice.

no not through cheating

Didn't see the goal, so what happened?

Adam dived for the free kick which Gerrard Scored from through a man u fuck up in the wall

Plus Man U had the 'B' team out  for most of the match.

I fucking hate this mob but reading their forum they're just about the only set of fans I've seen that actually likes us.  :lol:

On a side note, had a bloke come in at work yesterday, Scouse. Nice enough guy, like. Started talking, mentioned my dad being a Geordie, and he was like 'like brothers', crossing his fingers regarding Scousers and Geordies. All that went through my mind was general opinion on this forum and had to hold in a burst of laughter. :lol: