The Liverpool Thread

Parky

'Its all well and good this Newcastle love in, but we really need them to start losing a few now.'

Yeah, know your place.  Patronising fuckers, but then Liverpool are so special, aren't they.

Drawing with Norwich.  At home.  (Nothing against Norwich, but the way some of those Liverpools fans go on, you'd think they had some sort of divine right).

Of course they do, we're in their 4th spot 4 points clear  :snod:

'Its all well and good this Newcastle love in, but we really need them to start losing a few now.'

Yeah, know your place.  Patronising fuckers, but then Liverpool are so special, aren't they.

Drawing with Norwich.  At home.  (Nothing against Norwich, but the way some of those Liverpools fans go on, you'd think they had some sort of divine right).

He didn't fucking say that did he? :lol: Arrogant tosser.

I'd fucking love Hodgson to take 3 points. Would be beautiful.

He didn't f***ing say that did he? :lol: Arrogant tosser.

I'd f***ing love Hodgson to take 3 points. Would be beautiful.

Who said that?

I hate the way Dogleash has added an o into Suarez's first name, turning it into Louis.

Fucking despise Liverpool more than any other club at the moment. Cunts.

Didn't we used to have a resident Liverpool fan on here? He was alright too.

Wasted a lot of money on average players. Never replaced the world class def mid they used to have (who were terrific passers and readers of the game) and Saurez is too intricate a player for the bog standard supply chain of the current Liv set up.

They have alot of good players but not enough great players to live up to their expectations.

The fact they are still playing Carragher tells you everything. Gerrard will never be the same player he was, this is something they need to come to terms with.

They sold their most dynamic and in-form midfielder in Meireles and signed Henderson for twice the money.

He didn't f***ing say that did he? :lol: Arrogant tosser.

I'd f***ing love Hodgson to take 3 points. Would be beautiful.

Who said that?

Someone on RAWK.

Luis Suarez will this week tell the FA that Patrice Evra's allegations he racially abused him at Anfield are unfounded and run contrary to the way he behaves on the field of play. The FA, who interviewed Evra in person at United's Carrington training base on Thursday, is expected to seek the Uruguayan's views at Melwood, either today or tomorrow. Though the interview with Suarez must take place in the interests of a fair and balanced investigation, the FA does need proof from Evra that he did receive racist abuse before they can conclude that Suarez has a case to answer. Evra's decision not to notify referee Andre Marriner immediately may weaken his case.

Don't know why they don't give Coates a go at cb instead of Carragher, he can't be any slower

If you'd seen Coates play against Brighton, you'd know the answer to that. He looked nervous and clumsy.

Of course it can take foreign defenders a while to adjust to the English game, but my money would be on Coates not being the answer they're seeking. Like one or two of their other signings, it seems that he's been bought on the strength of an inflated current reputation, rather than any careful research over a period of time.

Have a mate who supports Liverpool (from a distance) and he has perfect clarity on liverpools weakness at the moment: Midfield

From having a midfield of Mascherano/Alonso/gerrard, they have a huge hill to climb. None of the current midfield are anything to worry about, even Gerrard looks well off the pace...

I am over the moon about all this, really do detest the moaning mackem relations!

Have a mate who supports Liverpool (from a distance) and he has perfect clarity on liverpools weakness at the moment: Midfield

From having a midfield of Mascherano/Alonso/gerrard, they have a huge hill to climb. None of the current midfield are anything to worry about, even Gerrard looks well off the pace...

I am over the moon about all this, really do detest the moaning mackem relations!

While I agree their midfield is a part of the problem imho the main problem is the centre of defence and more specifically Jamie Carragher. He's beyond past it but its not like the rest of their cbs are much better, Coates is an unknown quantity still adapting, Skrtel is overrated and Agger is always getting injured.

Instead of going off and spending 20m on Henderson they should have spent some of that on a proven cb

While I agree their midfield is a part of the problem imho the main problem is the centre of defence and more specifically Jamie Carragher. He's beyond past it but its not like the rest of their cbs are much better, Coates is an unknown quantity still adapting, Skrtel is overrated and Agger is always getting injured.

Instead of going off and spending 20m on Henderson they should have spent some of that on a proven cb

To add to their defence, they've got problems upfront.

There's such a heavy reliance on Suarez to score and Carroll doesn't look suited to their play.  Kuyt can't really cut it either.