The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Genuinely keep waiting for Carroll to hit form each week, and then another week passes with him doing nothing of any worth. At what does Kenny change things or give up on him?

Got to love difference between the £4m Hodgson "wasted" on the "abomination" that were Cole & Konchesky compared to the £50m+ King Kenny has invested wisely in Carroll and Downing.

:memelol:

The bias is untenable.

Genuinely keep waiting for Carroll to hit form each week, and then another week passes with him doing nothing of any worth. At what does Kenny change things or give up on him?

Is it me or does he seem really sluggish now?

From what I've seen without doubt, needs a huge boost in confidence too.

I reckons he needs to go out on loan. :lol:

Pretty much the only way forward for Carroll. Honestly can't see him doing anything worthy of note at Liverpool.

Pretty much the only way forward for Carroll. Honestly can't see him doing anything worthy of note at Liverpool.

Aye send him to Barnsley with Ranger.

:lol:

Aye send him to Barnsley with Ranger.

:lol:

Perfect :lol: :shifty:

From RAWK

Re: Andy Carroll, Prime Target by Paul Tomkins

« Reply #1531 on: Yesterday at 11:38:59 PM »

"Excuse after excuse after excuse. Face facts: Carroll has been shite for us, and he hasn't shown any of his so called "potential". Of course the £35m matters, of course it does. That's £35m we can't spend on other players. £35m down the fucking drain. And yes I am blaming Kenny for wasting that money. I have faith in him, but there is no way anyone can convince me that paying £35m for Andy Carroll was not one of the most terrible transfer decisions of all time."  :frantic:

They can spout this net spend thing as much as they like but they've effectively spent the Alonso and Torres fees on Carroll, Henderson and Downing. Inexcusable.

I think players are more important then net spend. Aye they haven't spent much net, but they have paid some mental fees for players.

"I haven't seen the picture and I'm not taking anybody's word for it," said Dalglish. "If you show me the picture and I'm convinced that what you're saying is true, then I've got a decision to make. But until you have proved it is true to me, I won't comment."

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1331/suarez2075991b.jpg

Hmm.