Parky

In the course of the argument, Mr

Suarez also pinched Mr Evra's skin (which was not in itself insulting behaviour

nor did it refer to Mr Evra's colour) and put his hand on the back of his head,

which were part of Mr Suarez's attempts to wind up Mr Evra (paragraphs 346 to

384 above).

Petty cunt :yao:

Liverpool, Dalglish etc. :yao:

Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez “say it to me again, I’m going to punch you”. Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie". As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he just called me a fucking black".

He sounds like a racist to me, LFC fans.

Sounds like a right cunt. Deserves more than 8 for sure.

Mr Dalglish said, "hasn't he done this before?". This was the evidence to us of Mr Dowd,

which was also accepted by Mr Suarez. Mr Dowd remembered this as it caused him to

consciously stop and think whether he was aware of any previous allegation involving Mr

Evra. 

Evra's version of events:

The FA's case, in short, was as follows. In the goalmouth, Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to

each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the

foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because

you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez “say it to me again, I’m going to punch

you”. Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr

Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr

Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie".

As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr

Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to

him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he

just called me a fucking black".

Suarez's version:

Mr Suarez denied the Charge. His case, in short, was as follows. He agreed with Mr Evra

that they spoke to each other in Spanish in the goalmouth. When Mr Evra asked why he

had kicked him, Mr Suarez replied that it was a normal foul and shrugged his shoulders.

Mr Evra then said that he was going to kick Mr Suarez, to which Mr Suarez told him to

shut up. As Mr Kuyt was approaching, Mr Suarez touched Mr Evra's left arm in a

pinching style movement. According to Mr Suarez, at no point in the goalmouth did he

use the word "negro". When the referee blew his whistle to stop play, Mr Evra spoke to Mr

Suarez and said (in English) "Don't touch me, South American". Mr Suarez replied "Por

que, negro?". He says that he used the word “negro” in a way with which he was familiar

from his upbringing in Uruguay.

:lol: Someone's lying

Mr Dalglish said, "hasn't he done this before?". This was the evidence to us of Mr Dowd,

which was also accepted by Mr Suarez. Mr Dowd remembered this as it caused him to

consciously stop and think whether he was aware of any previous allegation involving Mr

Evra. 

how does he get away with this shit? ku klux kenny deserves a ban of his own.

Evra. 

The most important thing here is; how the hell did they actually manage to figure out what Daglish was saying?

Mr Evra stated that the goalmouth incident started  when he addressed Mr Suarez,

beginning with the phrase "Concha de tu hermana". According to the experts, the literal

translation is "your sister's cunt" and it can be taken as a general swear word expressing

anger, although the word "concha" is not as taboo as the English word "cunt". It is thus

equivalent to "fucking hell" or "fuck me". If directed at someone in particular, it can also be

understood as "[you] son of a bitch".

:lol:

Mr Evra stated that the goalmouth incident started  when he addressed Mr Suarez,

beginning with the phrase "Concha de tu hermana". According to the experts, the literal

translation is "your sister's cunt" and it can be taken as a general swear word expressing

anger, although the word "concha" is not as taboo as the English word "cunt". It is thus

equivalent to "fucking hell" or "fuck me". If directed at someone in particular, it can also be

understood as "[you] son of a bitch".

:lol:

:lol: reminds me of HTT's "the phrase 'my n*gger', as popularised by denzel washington" hilarity.

However, Mr Suarez was not as impressive a witness as Mr Evra. His answers were not

always clear or directly addressed to the question. We give one example in paragraph 246

below. Whether this was due to language difficulties or evasiveness was not entirely clear

and so, whenever we could, we gave Mr Suarez the benefit of the doubt. We were

certainly more concerned by the substance of his evidence (as explained below) than by

the manner in which he gave it.

Mr Suarez's claim to be acting in a conciliatory and friendly way

253.  Mr Suarez claimed that when he used the word "negro" in speaking to Mr Evra, he was

doing so in a conciliatory and friendly way.

Good luck with that. :lol:

However, Mr Suarez was not as impressive a witness as Mr Evra. His answers were not

always clear or directly addressed to the question. We give one example in paragraph 246

below. Whether this was due to language difficulties or evasiveness was not entirely clear

and so, whenever we could, we gave Mr Suarez the benefit of the doubt. We were

certainly more concerned by the substance of his evidence (as explained below) than by

the manner in which he gave it.

Not clear answers is harsh on Suarez, must be hard to articulate anything with those teeth in the way.

Evra told us that he began the conversation by saying "Concha de tu hermana". Mr Evra's

evidence was that this is a phrase used in Spanish  like when you say "fucking hell" in 27

English, but the literal translation is "your sister's pussy"

:lol: What?!

Despicable football club. I'm ashamed to even have our club associated with a c*** like Dalglish.

I've slagged Dalglish off before on here and had people moaning about it

ffs the bloke's a knob

i know he had difficulties with injuries and money but overall his reign saw us go from one of the 2 or 3 most exciting sides the premiership has ever seen to a dour mid-table team lacking any inspiration or verve staffed by has-beens and never-will-bes.