The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Anything other than a convincing victory for them on Friday is a goal for Parky. He really should have got one after they fucked up against the bottom placed team in the league.

Two goal lead seems harsh when they're still in striking distance of a CL spot. If teams above them had capitalised I'd agree though :thup:

Anything other than a convincing victory for them on Friday is a goal for Parky. He really should have got one after they f***ed up against the bottom placed team in the league.

Two goal lead seems harsh when they're still in striking distance of a CL spot. If teams above them had capitalised I'd agree though :thup:

:shifty:

Anything other than a convincing victory for them on Friday is a goal for Parky. He really should have got one after they f***ed up against the bottom placed team in the league.

Sadly leffe, I already seeing Spurs as being in league all their own beneath the Manchesters. Your consistency and squad depth is annoyingly good. :thup: Third is yours, as far as I'm concerned - barring some major self-destruction.

Chelsea and Arsenal will be vying for fourth. Liverpool will be inserted into that battle by the media, too. Hopefully Arsenal get it.

Phil McNulty writes a decent analysis of Dalglish's reign after their draw with Blackburn (found here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2011/12/questions_for_dalglish_after_a.html)

What makes it interesting, though, is the five pages of comments, from deluded Pool fans who think the King has just been unlucky and that they're playing the best football in England - and from fans of every other club trying to convince these idiots that their King has wasted enormous sums of money on mediocre shite and they're lucky to be in the lofty position they are.

I found it astonishing that these Pool fans tried to claim, with a straight face, that hitting the woodwork more often than any other club made them unlucky. Um, no, it makes you inaccurate, you fucking idiots!!! One moron even tried to calculate their league position had these misses been goals. Nearly as crazy as RTG!!!

Sadly leffe, I already seeing Spurs as being in league all their own beneath the Manchesters. Your consistency and squad depth is annoyingly good. :thup: Third is yours, as far as I'm concerned - barring some major self-destruction.

Chelsea and Arsenal will be vying for fourth. Liverpool will be inserted into that battle by the media, too. Hopefully Arsenal get it.

I really wish that were the case, but there is still so far to go and the margins are so small. We still have that massive pile-up of tough games in Jan/Feb to come. The depth is good, but with one or two glaring issues (LB cover, Ade cover). Arsenal have a lot of injured players to come back, and Chelsea will surely spend in Jan.

I wouldn't like to make any confident appraisals until the end of Jan. By then we'll have got our (Ade-less) games against Man City out of the way, and we'll know what everyone's squad will be. I was going to say that if we picked up a terrific forward we'd be in a great position, but then for some reason Asprilla came to mind. If you offered me fourth right now, I think I'd probably take it.

Phil McNulty writes a decent analysis of Dalglish's reign after their draw with Blackburn (found here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2011/12/questions_for_dalglish_after_a.html)

What makes it interesting, though, is the five pages of comments, from deluded Pool fans who think the King has just been unlucky and that they're playing the best football in England - and from fans of every other club trying to convince these idiots that their King has wasted enormous sums of money on mediocre s**** and they're lucky to be in the lofty position they are.

I found it astonishing that these Pool fans tried to claim, with a straight face, that hitting the woodwork more often than any other club made them unlucky. Um, no, it makes you inaccurate, you f***ing idiots!!! One moron even tried to calculate their league position had these misses been goals. Nearly as crazy as RTG!!!

"Liverpool do need to buy a finisher in January though. I'd be in for Defoe...[stopped reading at this point]"

Sure. That'll be 50M please.

"Liverpool do need to buy a finisher in January though. I'd be in for Defoe...[stopped reading at this point]"

Sure. That'll be 50M please.

Oh, but he's not playing and is therefore available, and he'd love the chance to play for a bigger club, don't you know.

Lucas Podolski, too...

Morons

Guest bimpy474

New way of playing. :lol:

Aye its called "how to sit on wood"

That's not new man. That was the old Justin Fashanu way.

Chipped up, and you volleyed it in well..:D