The Liverpool Thread

Parky

He's spent the best part of 100 million to be 7th. If KKK is getting a point for winning on penalties against a Championship side then give Parky another half a dozen as well for a shameful league campaign.

At the end of the season, the scores should go down to 1-1 or whatever the equivalent will be dependent on the Parky-Dalglish scores rather than these high scores. Personally, I don't think they deserve a point for being completely shit. Cardiff were the better team all the way through apart from for the penalties where they were probably the worst team penalties I've seen for a few years.

Liverpool are in decline and this undeserved trophy is evidence of it. Just can't see them getting a CL spot for a long time

He's spent the best part of 100 million to be 7th. If KKK is getting a point for winning on penalties against a Championship side then give Parky another half a dozen as well for a shameful league campaign.

Definitely this.

Letting bitterness get in the way of reality. Think we've not won anything for so long a lot have forgotten that winning actually counts for something. Take the long term view and half the world will be glossing over all the 'controversy stuff' and will just remember that Dalglish brought a 'long-awaited' trophy back to Liverpool, something more than we've managed in 43 years.

Otherwise we might as well just give Parky a hattrick because Suarez looks like a fucking Alpaca, Kuyt has been doused in prison acid and Gerrard's probably a cuckold.

Letting bitterness get in the way of reality. Think we've not won anything for so long a lot have forgotten that winning actually counts for something. Take the long term view and half the world will be glossing over all the 'controversy stuff' and will just remember that Dalglish brought a 'long-awaited' trophy back to Liverpool, something more than we've managed in 43 years.

Otherwise we might as well just give Parky a hattrick because Suarez looks like a f***ing Alpaca, Kuyt has been doused in prison acid and Gerrard's probably a cuckold.

I agree. Your last line though....

:lol:

:thup:

The record books will only show that they won it and will say nothing of what went on around it.

There's record books and then there's watching Liverpool play and if they think they're 'inspired' now and are going to win lots of trophies then they need to look closely at their footballing skill because they're not good at all

The Suarez thing should have been a few goals against imo, absolute shambles.

It scored two or three... That's when the thread went a bit mad.

Think of Carroll breaking our captain's jaw. Really boils down to whether you get away with it...

Way I see it - if Dalglish wins the FA Cup and/or gets in the Champion's League and gracefully retires, he wins.

Finish the season and retire without any more success but with enough for his media mates to still support him and we'll call it a score draw.

I win when he gets sacked for being sub-standard. Which he is. I couldn't care less about the intermediate scoring tbh it's just a bit of fun. :lol:

You care because we care, don't back out on us now man!

I will vapourise him. You know this. ;)