The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Deadmau5

Ah well, 15 quid on the turboshite Liverpool team at St.James then like. I`ll donate it to the SBR foundation should we win..

Guest Deadmau5

Liverpool can't finish though, you've said as much yourself. :lol: You betting on most shots?

They can vs. us.

For me, it comes down to the fact that I dont trust Pards vs. the big teams. He doesnt want it bad enough, all he wants is to avoid defeat/humiliation.

It trickles down into the team.

Liverpool can't finish though, you've said as much yourself. :lol: You betting on most shots?

They can vs. us.

For me, it comes down to the fact that I dont trust Pards vs. the big teams. He doesnt want it bad enough, all he wants is to avoid defeat/humiliation.

You're so right. Remember that home game against Man Utd recently where we got smashed because Pard's couldn't be trusted against them?

What a shit night that was.

Guest Deadmau5

They can vs. us.

You're so right. Remember that home game against Man Utd recently where we got smashed because Pard's couldn't be trusted against them?

What a s*** night that was.

Yeah it happends so often we make a fucking DVD out of it  :lol: :lol:

How about Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Arsenal ( 70 minutes of taking it up the arse)

Honestly, the Man Utd arguement is getting older by the day. Its one match.

They can vs. us.

What a s*** night that was.

Yeah it happends so often we make a fucking DVD out of it  :lol: :lol:

How about Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, Arsenal ( 70 minutes of taking it up the arse)

Honestly, the Man Utd arguement is getting older by the day. Its one match.

At least make the bait less obvious man you knacker.