The Liverpool Thread

Parky

We are playing bad football because of Williamson.

I' ll get my coat.

It's that daft 'can anyone show me a more baselessly arrogant poster' guy or whatever with a new account :razz:

Agree with Logic. Entitled to his subjective observations. Don't agree with them all, of course.

Guest palnese

I know Rainforest/Flatline from a Norwegian forum.

I think he's a sound poster. A bit ott at times, but overall very decent. He's got some interesting points, imo.

Shame about that poor joke/commet he made a year ago, or so, but I guess that was unacceptable.

Honestly stunned to see people that actually think they play good football.

That Sunderland game a couple of weeks ago was one of the worst games I've seen in years, the mackems were crap but Liverpool were even worse.

The pitch there is shite. Arsenal were shit there, too.

Honestly, I've seen them 20+ times this season and they play better football than 80% of the league. The only teams who play better football are City, Arsenal, Spurs and Swansea. Man Utd have struggled this year, relatively. Their football hasn't been that good and they can't keep the ball. Liverpool actually can, but they just can't finish.

He was also very racist on Toontastic a number of times, it definitely isn't a case of one off poor judgement. He's just a racist Scumbag with shit patter and some weird desperation for the club he apparently supports to be as shit as possible.

Did think it was Colocho tbh but now It's been confirmed it seems so obvious.