The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Apparently you can if it's Liverpool. Or Sunderland.

Quite correct, although it is a side note that you may see slight over exaggerations and such on the internet work.

You're telling this to a member of RAWK???

"We've got a great togetherness about the squad, there's a lot of British players there now," Jamie Carragher said last October. "We went for a meal out before the derby and it was interesting that my wife could actually talk to some of the other wives without having to think of something in Spanish or French or something different. I think that will be a great thing for us this season."

:lol:

:spit: :facepalm:

Do they have a memorial on the same day every year at Anfield?

Yeah, they have started making a show of it now. Always on SSN, always on the news, always loads of Liverpool faces saying something and always pushing it.

It's now went from a memorial on specific years 9like 20 ears afterwards) to a show of "Look at us, we are the only team to suffer from tragedy in football, justice for the 96 etc". It's fucking disgusting if you as me.

Time to let it stay in history like everyone else has done, and time to let families and relatives move on and grieve in private if they need too.

Jamie Carragher is a shocking human being. Michael Owen said something quite similar about our squad about four years back. He said "we've got a good core of English players and it helps with banter and togetherness."

Kenny really loses it in this latest interview. The referees have a conspiracy against LFC. Yeah, right.

I really wish ther was a conspiracy, because then they'd give the dozy cunt a lifetime ban for saying there was a conspiracy...

Jamie Carragher is a shocking human being. Michael Owen said something quite similar about our squad about four years back. He said "we've got a good core of English players and it helps with banter and togetherness."

His autobiography is well worth a read. You can feel the xenophobia on almost every page.

He mentions being disgusted by African players dancing across the car park into Melwood.

Michael Owen in telling-the-truth shocker.

Guest bimpy474

Quite correct, although it is a side note that you may see slight over exaggerations and such on the internet work.

Sarcastically or not, whatever you prefer.

Sarcastically or not, whatever you prefer.

Was taken and meant in humour :)

:lol: at that entire thread man. Just cannot make this s*** up.

Unless you're a Liverpool supporter.

I also love how Dalglish sounds like he's just clocked on to the "pass and move" terminology. It's in his every interview. Have Liverpool got "pass and move" patented? Isn't it every f***ing club and team's overall plan to "pass" and "move" the motherfucking football when on a motherfucking football pitch?

Ooh look at me I know pass and move.

Pathetic.

:lol: at that entire thread man. Just cannot make this s*** up.

Unless you're a Liverpool supporter.

I also love how Dalglish sounds like he's just clocked on to the "pass and move" terminology. It's in his every interview. Have Liverpool got "pass and move" patented? Isn't it every f***ing club and team's overall plan to "pass" and "move" the motherfucking football when on a motherfucking football pitch?

Ooh look at me I know pass and move.

Pathetic.

Reminds me of this:

Guest neesy111

Alan Davies has basically been forced into donating a grand to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign for daring to express an opinion.

Should had stuck to his guns.

"Making fun of the dead" etc. ffs. It's absolutely pathetic. These Liverpool fans have no shame.

They've started using the Hillsborough disaster as something to throw back at people. That's far more disrespectful then anything Alan Davies has ever said.

"Making fun of the dead" etc. ffs. It's absolutely pathetic. These Liverpool fans have no shame.

They've started using the Hillsborough disaster as something to throw back at people. That's far more disrespectful then anything Alan Davies has ever said.

:thup: It's fucking sickening that they then wish death on the same people they are villifying for 'disrespecting' the passed.

Could that 'Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything' quote be ever more fitting?

This, it's horrific the way people twist things so much that they no longer understand them themselves. They're so pent up with bitterness and anger that they can't understand that they're the ones being more disrespectful. There are idiots at every club but the bad PR coming out of Liverpool fans/club this season has been the worst I've seen

Alan Davies has basically been forced into donating a grand to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign for daring to express an opinion.

I'm fucking disgusted tbh. I mean, I presume his manager/PR are the ones behind the donation, but still man. He's an intelligent bloke and was speaking complete sense, he doesn't need to be pandering to the kind of people who would complain.

Have a look on his Twitter account for the death threats that they've been sending him.

God I fucking hate that club and its pathetic band of supporters. Keep your fucking trophies if that's what creates such a glut of angry bitter wankers.

Aye, the only disappointing aspect of the whole thing is that he's apologised. Perhaps his tone was a bit off, but he was only expressing what the majority of non-Liverpool fans think.

No surprise that they've grasped the opportunity to play victim again, like  :rolleyes:

Guest neesy111

He has a gig in Liverpool in September.  Could be worth Watching, hope he comes out with a copy of the Sun on-stage.