The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Not sure about Mata, but pretty sure they only signed Downing the week after we stole Marveaux from under their noses.

Hmmm.  Recall Liverpool fans claiming they dodged a bullet.

They dodged a bullet only to fall onto a land mine.

Given that Marveaux set up Cabaye against Wigan, he's still brought more to the Premier League than Downing this season.

:lol: seriously tho, unlike Downing who everyone know is crap ( except for Dalglish) Marveaux is unpredictable to PL teams and has shown genuine quality in France and brief glimpses over here.

And what a classy assist it was.  I can't wait for Marv' to return and give us more of the same.

Thought it was pretty simple. Looked great at the time because it was so far beyond what we were accustomed to seeing from Obertan.

And what a classy assist it was.  I can't wait for Marv' to return and give us more of the same.

Thought it was pretty simple. Looked great at the time because it was so far beyond what we were accustomed to seeing from Obertan.

Sometimes the easiest pass is the hardest pass, its so easy to try something outrageous like a spin or a dribble or a cross field pass.....

Sometimes a simple 2-5 yard pass is the hardest thing to do.

Really strange timing before an FA Cup semi-final.

Could it just be that all the Fenway etc mob are all in the country for the SF and focusing on the job at hand for a change rather than owning by proxy?

Oh I forgot it's not the Liverpool way. C'est Terrible.

So Kenny has gone on record saying he told Commoli who to buy and that he did an excellent job getting them in, yet he gets sacked and Kenny stays.  :lol:

Hilarious the lengths Liverpool and their fans are going to protect this dour cunt.  They're so concerned about all things in the past and what he done back then, that they flat out refuse to see he's making a complete joke out of the club.  The longer he stays the better.

The tea lady is probably getting her cards. "Sorry Janice, Carroll is under performing, and Kenny says it's because of the poor quality brews."

Apparently she tried to offer Kenny some PG Tips, he misheard and lost his shit.

The tea lady is probably getting her cards. "Sorry Janice, Carroll is under performing, and Kenny says it's because of the poor quality brews."

Apparently she tried to offer Kenny some PG Tips, he misheard and lost his shit.

"Darjeeling, Mr Dalglish?"

"NAE FORRINS!"