The Liverpool Thread

Parky

If Liverpool win the FA cup and get a couple more results in the PL there's a chance Kenny will stay on right? That's all I'm hoping for. Another season of Kenny control and we're talking Michael Jackson popcorn twice a month

Guest bimpy474

I've got a coffee mug from when I was a kid which says something like "King Kenny & Newcastle United = A Winning Combination. Together We Can Win The Premier League". :lol:

My kids got Mrs Bimpy a "Worlds most beautiful Mummy" mug for Mothers Day.

What you trying to say  :angry:

This is the ramblings of a Liverpool supporting FB friend after he praised Ratface's goal and I said he shouldn't even be allowed to play in this country with his racist outburst, and also after I said Dogleash couldn't masnage a shite after a curry:

He admitted to saying stuff that ain't racist in his country. He got the ban because they said he should of learnt are culture. But it's not the sort of questions you ask. Well he has managed us to a trophy and another final more than what you have won in 50 odd years. Plus we ain't a club that make rummers up about are manager just cos u didn't want him there. Now he's the best thing since sliced bread. Big club mentality who ain't won nothing.

Also, if Suarez and co came up against teams who have almost nothing to play for every week they would win the league.

Norwich were dire.

Aye, every goal came from a Norwich player losing a 50/50 without even going to ground. Awful.

This is the ramblings of a Liverpool supporting FB friend after he praised Ratface's goal and I said he shouldn't even be allowed to play in this country with his racist outburst, and also after I said Dogleash couldn't masnage a s**** after a curry:

He admitted to saying stuff that ain't racist in his country. He got the ban because they said he should of learnt are culture. But it's not the sort of questions you ask. Well he has managed us to a trophy and another final more than what you have won in 50 odd years. Plus we ain't a club that make rummers up about are manager just cos u didn't want him there. Now he's the best thing since sliced bread. Big club mentality who ain't won nothing.

The "u aint even won nothing" argument really is the last resort these days. Seeing it more and more the further we climb up the league.

Where were the fucking stewards?! :lol:

Probably saw the guy running for Suarez and thought "Wait, stand back, let's just see how this plays out".

Understandable.