The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Quite interesting to see the Liverpool fans' excitement over him, whilst almost every neutral can see this is destined to be a monumental failure from the start, in a similar way to how Sunderland fans seem to think O'Neill is the best manager in the world whereas other clubs' fans are quite indifferent about him at best.

What will Stevie G do when he can't do his trademark 50 yard passes ?

At a guess:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01107/steven-gerrard_1107883c.jpg

Ahhhh, They've have came out good already on RAWK :smug:

Er. OK. Well Welcome to Liverpool FC whoever you are.

Honestly know nothing at all about the man. Not who he's played for or anything about him.

Time to Google our new manager I guess.

I didn't even know what he looked like yesterday. But the articles written about him so far sound promising.

The knowledgeable Anfield crowd.

Has Rodgers signed for Liverpool :fuuu:

I truly really hate Liverpool and truly really adore Rodgers as I think he will a fantastic coach. This is not good. I don´t like this one bit.

I´m sorry Rodgers. You are going to coach Liverpool. I hope you will fail miserably.

RAWK Statement on Brendan Rodgers, new Liverpool Manager.

Brendan Rodgers is the new manager of Liverpool.

We at RAWK have always firmly believed that one of the strengths of being a Liverpool supporter is that we support the manager. We welcome him to our club and sincerely hope he understands the culture and history and requirements of one being manager at Liverpool Football Club, one of the major jobs in the world of football.

There may be some fans on here who did not wish for his appointment, perhaps preferring any number of other candidates. Let us make one thing clear: We support our manager. Full stop. If any of you are unable to do that, you will find yourselves looking for another fansite to post on. Liverpool supporters are meant to do things the right way and make no mistake, we will remove persistent whingers, moaners, nostalgists and petty posters from this site without a second thought.

Welcome Brendan, you've a bloody big pair of boots to fill. Good luck and welcome and all the best from us at RAWK

http://ohellnawlblog.com/newohnblog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ani_wtf_cube.gif

Don't quite understand why people think it is almost certain for this appointment to be a failure? They have signed someone "obscure", who seems like a promising footballing personality. At this point in time I can see Rodgers failing at Liverpool as much as I can see him bringing them success. Hasn't Pardew's appointment taught anyone anything? Rodgers, FSG and Liverpool might just be a good match for each other.

Naturally I hope this all ends in tears for them, big time.