The Liverpool Thread

Parky

After being warned, yes.

Then you are stopped from posting, i know you might say i'm splitting hairs but i dont think so.

Its a pathetic way to run a blog, adhere to the rules such as the ones on here and 99% of other blogs yes, but to have to follow strict rules on what you can post,  especially when what you post is what you think, involves no swearing, libel or legal problems etc.

Its just a mental, mental deranged site, rather like Liverpool the club who you may just have got the gist that i hate more than Mrs bimpy.

I'm getting the distinct impression that your dislike for Liverpool is colouring your view somewhat  :) Sure, the moderation on here is laxer than on RAWK, but it's laxer on RAWK than a lot of other forums (CFCnet springs to mind).

They're the RAWK mods, it's their forum, and they get to make the rules. Agree with them or not, they're consistent about locking threads that are critical but not constructive. By and large, they're just trying to run a forum, and posters who consistently cause the mods work by shit-stirring and filling the forum with crap will eventually run into the banhammer. Like I said, RAWK's a much bigger forum than N-O, and it's a lot more work trying to keep an eye on a few dozen idiots than two or three.

That said, they didn't exactly cover themselves in glory with the whole Kenny and Suarez RAWK business. That was all very 1984.

Oh we have a bigger forum.

Pathetic.

:laugh:

Yeah, cos that's what I was saying  :rolleyes:

Guest bimpy474

After being warned, yes.

Then you are stopped from posting, i know you might say i'm splitting hairs but i dont think so.

Its a pathetic way to run a blog, adhere to the rules such as the ones on here and 99% of other blogs yes, but to have to follow strict rules on what you can post,  especially when what you post is what you think, involves no swearing, libel or legal problems etc.

Its just a mental, mental deranged site, rather like Liverpool the club who you may just have got the gist that i hate more than Mrs bimpy.

I'm getting the distinct impression that your dislike for Liverpool is colouring your view somewhat  :) Sure, the moderation on here is laxer than on RAWK, but it's laxer on RAWK than a lot of other forums (CFCnet springs to mind).

They're the RAWK mods, it's their forum, and they get to make the rules. Agree with them or not, they're consistent about locking threads that are critical but not constructive. By and large, they're just trying to run a forum, and posters who consistently cause the mods work by shit-stirring and filling the forum with crap will eventually run into the banhammer. Like I said, RAWK's a much bigger forum than N-O, and it's a lot more work trying to keep an eye on a few dozen idiots than two or three.

That said, they didn't exactly cover themselves in glory with the whole Kenny and Suarez RAWK business. That was all very 1984.

Oh we have a bigger forum.

Pathetic.

:laugh:

Yeah, cos that's what I was saying  :rolleyes:

Erm, joke hence the smile, and the fact that the "pathetic" quip is used a lot on here  :hmm:

What happened to the famous scouse humour you all have, i know it doesn't exist, its complete bollocks, god damn Harry Enfield  :rant:

Imagine if we had the same rules here.

Literally no one would have made it past Pardew's first week :laugh:

The forum would have imploded like a black hole.

RAWK Meltdown is possibly the only reason to use twitter. They boil down the more self-congratluatory, toe curlingly, cringeworthy posts and post them on twitter, some are so 'Liverpool' such as:

'We aimed for the ceiling. Rafa took us to the sky.  We aimed for the moon and Rafa took us to the sun and our light was shining bright.'

and....

'Could you imagine Mr Alex Fergusons face when Rafa walked through the door.  Shudders would be sent around Europe.'

Sorry but Liverpool are THE only supporters that spout that sort of tripe.  Eye=wateringly embarrassing and usually scrawled on banners as an accompaniment.  Some of them are so up their own backside it's untrue.

its like sir ricky sbragia, except they are actually serious :lol:

Imagine if we had the same rules here.

Literally no one would have made it past Pardew's first week :laugh:

The forum would have imploded like a black hole.

On the other hand, if there had been such a rule in place, you'd all now be able to say sagely, "I knew he was the right man for the job." :)

Liverpool supporting friends already calling him "Brendan".

"Can't wait to see who Brendan will sign"

"Have you seen Brendan's possession stats with Swansea? Only second to Barcelona in the whole of Europe"

"I'm sure Brendan can convince Cavani and Ben Arfa that their future is at Anfield"

I can't for the life of me imagine referring to the NUFC manager, whomever he may be at the time, by his first name!

"Alan is a right cheeky bastard"  :undecided:

Liverpool supporting friends already calling him "Brendan".

"Can't wait to see who Brendan will sign"

"Have you seen Brendan's possession stats with Swansea? Only second to Barcelona in the whole of Europe"

"I'm sure Brendan can convince Cavani and Ben Arfa that their future is at Anfield"

I can't for the life of me imagine referring to the NUFC manager, whomever he may be at the time, by his first name!

"Alan is a right cheeky b******"  :undecided:

Aside from Bobby :snod:

The latest from RAWK meltdown may be the best yet and demonstrates the total lack of self awareness that some Liverpool fans suffer from

'I'd be f***ing ashamed to have won the way they (Chelsea) did in the Champions league final'

Unbelievable!!  Words fail me!!

The latest from RAWK meltdown may be the best yet and demonstrates the total lack of self awareness that some Liverpool fans suffer from

'I'd be f***ing ashamed to have won the way they (Chelsea) did in the Champions league final'

Unbelievable!!  Words fail me!!

In fairness I've heard that bullshit from the mouths of a lot of bitter non-Chelsea supporters tbh.  Unbelievable though, truly.

• 2 weeks later...

Gerrard is actually very difficult. All the rest have talent alright (Xavi in abundance!!) but how do assess a player who can play at the top of the game in 7-8 outfield positions and be world class in 2 or 3?

What in the absolute f*** is this?

Thinly veiled 'Gerrard is better than Xavi'

Gerrard is actually very difficult. All the rest have talent alright (Xavi in abundance!!) but how do assess a player who can play at the top of the game in 7-8 outfield positions and be world class in 2 or 3?

What in the absolute fuck is this?

How many of these players could play left back, right back, centre back, left wing, right wing, centre mid and up front and be the best player in their team in that position?

Only one.

Honestly man, what the fuck are these cunts on? :lol:

This is quite good too, from their catch-all Arsenal thread.

After the 8-2 defeat to Man U:

Should have sacked him after last season, oh well, have fun battling it out with Fulham for 8th.

You're fucking crazy. 8th? Seriously, 8th?

8th?!

Fulham will never finish 8th

Somebody posts:

I think Arsenal will bounce back from this and will eventually have a good season

which is met with:

Dont worry, I'll remember to come back and say neh neh you were wrong, when they crash out the CL and we finish above them in the CL places.

Reina Szczesny

Johnson Sagna

Carragher Mertesacker

Agger Vermaelan

Enrique Santos

Lucas Song

Adam Wilshere

Gerrard Arteta

Downing Gervinho

Henderson Benayoun

Suarez RVP

I think we're stronger all over the park tbh.

We've also got more strength in depth with Kuyt, Carroll, Kelly, Skrtel, Maxi, Bellamy to come in, compared to their Ramsey, Arshavin, Park, Koscielny, Diaby, Chamakh.

Europa League football next season for Arsenal.

Squad short on true quality and high on crocks. It wont be long until Yossi, Arteta, Van Persie, Rosicky, Walcott, Gibbs and Vermarlean get their bi monthly injuries and then before they know it Gervinho and Song will be jetting off for 6 weeks in Africa.

Not at all worried about them.

An Arsenal fan said to me earlier he thinks Liverpool will fade toward the end of the season. An Arsenal fan!

:lol:

Arsenal fan on forum:

"4th.

We have a much better squad than Liverpool now."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They won't get near 4th, half of their squad fucks off to the ANC in January for a month

somebody says Arsenal's starting XI is better:

That's what happens when brothers and sisters marry each other..

Arsenal really, really, really don't have a better starting XI than us. Not a chance.

What the hell has this got to do with Arsene and the pressure he's under? It's about your bollocks statement that despite losing their two best players Arsenal have a better first team than us, after our summer reinforcements.

Reina > Schchchchezny

Johnson > Sanga

Carragher > Mertesacker

Agger > Vermalean (If he stays fit)

Enrique > Santos

Lucas > Song

Adam <> Wilshere (Yet to be seen how good either of them really are consistently, especially Wilshere now Fabregas and Nasri are gone)

Gerrard > Arteta

Suarez > Gervinho

Downing > Walcott

Van Persie > Carroll

Lucas is a cut above Song, keeps the play ticking over in a way Song can't even approach. Van Persie might be class but Suarez is definitely as good if not better, and gets injured far less.