The Liverpool Thread

Parky

They are playing each other - not surprising in the least. It's all about motivating his own team.

Mancini playing up Liverpool's title chances :pilko:

He said Man U would win the title last year, Mancini likes to talk s***

Not defending Mancini or anything, but it's not exactly talking shit considering that team came within minutes of actually doing so.

They must be seriously financially stretched with transfers and wages these days. The owners are like gamblers chasing ther losses. Hilarious if they don't succeed this year.  I wonder when they'll be building their new stadium?

I thought work had already started in Stanley Park?

I suspect not Lol.

I doubt they're stretched. They make large amounts of monies from all the asian types who can't get enough of red shit.

They're switching to Man C

Not until they change to a red home kit they're not.

They are playing each other - not surprising in the least. It's all about motivating his own team.

Mancini playing up Liverpool's title chances :pilko:

He said Man U would win the title last year, Mancini likes to talk s***

Not defending Mancini or anything, but it's not exactly talking s*** considering that team came within minutes of actually doing so.

My memory, though poor, is telling me he was going on about how they were going to win it even when Man City had a healthy point lead. Saying they were favourites. Pissed me off because it wasn't exactly mind games, just shit chat

Mancini saying Liverpool are title challengers just before City play them.....

Blatantly he's trying to pile pressure on them and take the pressure of his players, he does this all the time.

Aye, mind games. Liverpool has just come off a heavy defeat and will be anxious to get back to winning ways. Hope Rodgers melts under pressure.

They've become a charity club for midfielders. Must have signed like ten innthe last three windows. Not seen Sahin at all but worried by the comments on here. Would be pissed if they finally had a good player and he was their freebie

They also effectively paid 7m for what was essentially a 6 month loan for Robbie Keane, didn't they?

If Carroll does come back for 12m, that's like 23m for a 18 month loan.  :yao: