The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Friend said he saw a good analogy for Brendan Rodgers as a football manager player who starts with poor club, does badly, reads a form and copies another players stratagey and does well, restarts with a big club and fails miserably  :lol:

Friend said he saw a good analogy for Brendan Rodgers as a football manager player who starts with poor club, does badly, reads a form and copies another players stratagey and does well, restarts with a big club and fails miserably  :lol:

Pretty much the worst analogy ever. :lol:

RAWK Meltdown ‏@RAWK_Meltdown

I'm so fucking sick of the BLATANT CORRUPTION in this game I seriously feel like fucking it off altogether. Fuck my fucking life

Wage Reduction Champions 2012/13

as per usual thanks to fucking Sky and Mister Fergusons influence on the bent FA it goes unnoticed (Penalty to Suarez)

:lol: :lol:

edit- you would never hear any of us harping back to a once previous sucesful manager.

I think anyone on here that would want Keegan back would need a reality check.

well he wouldn't play hoof ball like pardew  :bluestar:

edit- you would never hear any of us harping back to a once previous sucesful manager.

well he wouldn't play hoof ball like pardew  :bluestar:

or shitball like daglish

Guess i need to be sectioned then

If football was perfect and we had all the money we could ever want and a board that Keegan got on well with and always wanted to back him, I'd take him back forever. Not sure how our youth would work out but we'd be one of the best sides in the league year on year. Unfortunately, Keegan can't work in many environments, least of all ours. Doesn't change the fact that I think he's an absolute inspiration and true football legend/hero for me