The Liverpool Thread

Parky

England International, Jordan Henderson  :anguish:

Anyone see his 1 on 1 today? What an impostor this t*** turned out to be.

not an imposter. me, you and 99% of anyone that watched saw him for what he was.

He was anonymous in the derbies. Never a good sign for the player he's supposed to be.

After watching Liverpool on Sunday, it hit home that I was no longer watching a team that were two or three players away from challenging for the top, which has been their most frequent position over the last 15 years. They were just a good mid-table team that were trying to get better.

Their problem is that a lot of money has already been spunked on the likes of Henderson, Carroll etc, and they're shortly committing themselves to an expensive stadium re-vamp. There's no quick fix, but I don't think their support has adjusted to that yet.

They spent all their money on mid-table players and appointed a mid-table manager and they don't understand why they're mid-table.

Tbf he's probably their best finisher  :lol:

That's my mate's argument, upgrade on borini at the very least  :lol:

its not the daftest thing that's ever been come up with, Gerrards hollywood ball tendency's kinda gets in the way of Rogers plans to bore everyone into submission when he's in midfield

This is what happens when pricks like Rodgers go way ott with praise for a young lad. Sterling has read all of these comments from his boss and now genuinely believes he's now worth circa £50k a week. Needs to keep his feet on the ground not big him up at every available opportunity.

Guest palnese

@sterling31 Morning tweeps I've just woken up to this rubbish i can assure you I've not asked for that stupid amount where waiting till I'm 18 2 sign

Dunno if genuine