The Liverpool Thread

Parky

@sterling31 Morning tweeps I've just woken up to this rubbish i can assure you I've not asked for that stupid amount where waiting till I'm 18 2 sign

Dunno if genuine

find it unlikely any player anywhere would be dumb enough to openly discuss a contract on twitter

@sterling31 Morning tweeps I've just woken up to this rubbish i can assure you I've not asked for that stupid amount where waiting till I'm 18 2 sign

Dunno if genuine

find it unlikely any player anywhere would be dumb enough to openly discuss a contract on twitter

I think you're overestimating the IQ of the average footballer. Some fucktard will do it one day.

Dunno if genuine

I think you're overestimating the IQ of the average footballer. Some fucktard will do it one day.

possibly but it hasn't happened yet and surely even if he's not bright enough his agent will be smart enough to shut him up about it

Dunno if genuine

I believe the tweet.

That story looked like the usual unsubstantiated, made up, bullshit.

Cracking goal.

But I've always said that any overhead kick resulting in a goal has an element of luck, so Luis's goal for me was better.

Suarez's goal is infinitely better.  Suarez is running with his back to the ball and controls it in front of him.  It is quite unbeliveable what he does.  It's difficult to describe how amazing it is.

:pokerface:

The sad thing is it will get voted as one of the goals of the season just for the wankfest of the fucktards.

The media are wanking over it at every opportunity too which doesn't help matters.

:thup: 'Fucktards' certainly wasn't exclusive to bindippers.