The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest chicken little

He f***ing bit some poor c***, how on earth can you defend that !

If Liverpool signed a xenomorph, they'd be all like "ahh he is misunderstood, he didn't mean it, its part of his character, he is such a good player, the FA are racist against aliens"

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2bmasKYPz1qzwi58o1_500.gif

"But he killed several players and captured Frank Lampard so this vagina thing could lay and egg inside him to create another Xeno"

don't think barnet would release him tbh

He f***ing bit some poor c***, how on earth can you defend that !

If Liverpool signed a xenomorph, they'd be all like "ahh he is misunderstood, he didn't mean it, its part of his character, he is such a good player, the FA are racist against aliens"

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2bmasKYPz1qzwi58o1_500.gif

"But he killed several players and captured Frank Lampard so this vagina thing could lay and egg inside him to create another Xeno"

don't think barnet would release him tbh

I dont get the barnet reference ?

:undecided:

If a player on the fringe of the first team had bitten an opponent for the second time, Liverpool would be making a great show of giving him the boot to protect the world wide reputation of the club. There would be none of this crap about helping him with his problems and keeping him in the Liverpool family.

Most clubs would try to keep Suarez, so I don't blame them for that. It's all this BS about caring for the player that sticks in my craw.

Bunch of halfwits. Suarez is as much a great player as he is a scummy cheat of a human being. Not really hard to see and the fans look like total idiots being so blind to it.

I take back any feeling I had for their fans upon this reaction. Suarez is a morbid disease, and the sooner he fucks off from this league the better.

What were they wearing the black armbands for when he did it?  Hillsborough, still?  You know if an opposition player had done it they'd be all about how it was so offensive and disrespectful to behave that way on such a solemn day.  Where's the outrage for Suarez behaving like that while representing the club and rocking a black armband?

They were actually handling it pretty decently until Rodgers opened his mouth.

Defending the indefensible. The fans will be lapping it up - they love this self-victimised 'everyone is against us' shit.

Guest VanBarduck

I don't think is Suarez is the little cunt everybody claim he is...he's just oftenly caugh up in the wrong place at the time doing the wrong thing.

I've never heard that he had a fight with one of his teammates or someone complaining about his attitude at training or outside football. IMO he is great player with great loyalty and devotion . Would take him at newcastle anyday  :snod: , even if he gets banned  for 15 games every year  ;D

I don't think is Suarez is the little c*** everybody claim he is...he's just oftenly caugh up in the wrong place at the time doing the wrong thing.

I've never heard that he had a fight with one of his teammates or someone complaining about his attitude at training or outside football. IMO he is great player with great loyalty and devotion . Would take him at newcastle anyday  :snod: , even if he gets banned  for 15 games every year  ;D

Think you should think through what you wrote there mate.