The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Yeah 'cos you're always so unerringly accurate :lol:

:lol:

Jealousy doesn't look good on you Rich.

I was right about Moyes tanking majorly too!

Face it, I'm a football oracle  :razz:

:laugh:

I'll be keeping a close eye on any further predictions you make!

I say one tiny little thing. :lol:

In awe of Rodgers tbh but that won't get in the way of wishing Armageddon on that club. ;)

It's strange, I'm really finding them more likeable this season than I ever have before. It's a fun team to watch and while I despise some players there the fact that Carroll and Enrique are either gone or not playing makes it much easier for my heart.

Guest Howaythetoon

I used to think he was a fraud, but I'm not so sure now. They play some lovely stuff and I like his methods and the whole ethos he has when it comes to football, passing, attacking etc. Stepping up from Swansea is fucking huge and he's handled it really well too, especially the pressure. Henderson under him looks like a completely different player as well, one who should be going to the World Cup.

Guest Howaythetoon

They're fantastic to watch, and it's really hard to not appreciate the way they play.

Liverpool fans are really fortunate their owners went against their wishes to keep Kenny in place.

Aye, he has a vision and he seems to know how to implement it to good effect. He still has a bit of David Brent about him though. I just can't help but think within him there is this falseness. I'm hoping he's just on a good run and he'll be Souness mark 2 or something, but I doubt it and to be fair, stepping up the way he has, good luck to the bloke even though I can't stand LFC, at least give me someone who wants to play good football, who wants his teams to score goals. I think he's even dropped his death by possession mantra too?

Rodgers is quality. He genuinely looks to play an entertaining, passing brand of football, and he really seems to have made an effort to learn how to go about implementing such a style.

Hate that term.  :buck2:

I've been dismissing all the title talk so far....but if we get our first win at Southampton since 2003 tomorrow, then #Believe, may Just be ON (And no, not the Justin Bieber album).

All those Saints' players called up by Hodgson, will be right up for it and be buzzing. So they'd either play out of their skin a level above their actual ability, or just try too hard in excitement and it backfires. Hope it's the latter.

Looking forward to Sterling vs. Shaw

I've been dismissing all the title talk so far....but if we get our first win at Southampton since 2003 tomorrow, then #Believe, may Just be ON (And no, not the Justin Bieber album).

All those Saints' players called up by Hodgson, will be right up for it and be buzzing. So they'd either play out of their skin a level above their actual ability, or just try too hard in excitement and it backfires. Hope it's the latter.

Looking forward to Sterling vs. Shaw

So...3, maybe 4 games without a win at Southampton? I really hope we end our 24 years of pain at Hull today.

Try 32 years. :yao:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

gung-ho and entertaining team but  need to be more compact and grind results like Chelsea if they want to win the league. They have a big chance as runners up though

Man City and Chelsea still to go to Anfield.

From a purely neutral perspective it's very good that there are 3 (maybe 4) teams in with a realistic chance. I however am not purely neutral and absolutely 100% do not want those tragic twats winning the title. Even if Wacko and GeorgeCostanza seem like splendid chaps albeit the former holds an unhealthy but admirable obsession with pies.