The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Dalglish has dropped N'Gog so already a step ahead of Hodgson. Gerrard back to playing off Torres which is also a good move. No more hollywood bollox from Gerrard in midfield. Meireles in the centre and not on the wing another good decision. He might pull this off today.

Nah. Those moves, although positive, aren't a masterstroke - they're what any man with an ounce of sense would play. Get Gerrard as near to Torres as possible; as that combination is really Liverpool's only hope, even if they aren't what they were.

;D

Hodgson really was a mess.

Dalglish has dropped N'Gog so already a step ahead of Hodgson. Gerrard back to playing off Torres which is also a good move. No more hollywood bollox from Gerrard in midfield. Meireles in the centre and not on the wing another good decision. He might pull this off today.

Nah. Those moves, although positive, aren't a masterstroke - they're what any man with an ounce of sense would play. Get Gerrard as near to Torres as possible; as that combination is really Liverpool's only hope, even if they aren't what they were.

;D

Hodgson really was a mess.

He rubbed the fans up the wrong way, much like his own face.

:sadnod:

Like I said earlier, the team practically picks himself. All he has to do is motivate them, and the crowd, and he'll turn them around.

Hodgson loved N'Gog. I just didn't get it. The most incredible selection Hodgson had was one game where he had Meireles on the right and Kuyt on the left ... I mean wht the hell was that about?  :lol:

If ITV are to be believed it's actually:

Meireles  Gerrard  Lucas  Rodriguez

Torres  Kuyt

I wouldn't trust ITV with a sandwich. Well, actually, I don't think anyone would with who they have on today.

Surely ITV's ratings go down when he's on the telly? Surely the rate of television suicides go up when he's on the telly?

Well, not quite: it gives hope to anyone that through a pie a day, you too can become the next England Chelsea football manager of some team.

If ITV are to be believed it's actually:

Meireles  Gerrard  Lucas  Rodriguez

Torres  Kuyt

I wouldn't trust ITV with a sandwich. Well, actually, I don't think anyone would with who they have on today.

Yup, ITV were wrong.