Luis Suárez

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking hell the penny cant drop for some folk around her.

If you're team commits a foul that stops or makes a goal it is classed as "he had to do it"

If the oppo does it there a bunch of cheating cunts.

Is that really hard to understand?

I have never watched a match as a neutral so I am unable to comment as a neutral, I am sure some of the Walter Ponce's on here can though.

:clap: nail on head.

f***ing hell the penny cant drop for some folk around her.

If you're team commits a foul that stops or makes a goal it is classed as "he had to do it"

If the oppo does it there a bunch of cheating c***s.

I have never watched a match as a neutral so I am unable to comment as a neutral, I am sure some of the Walter Ponce's on here can though.

So you've never played football and given someone a sly trip or anything like that?

Yes and I'd be livid if one of our players didn't.

i wouldn't, i hate and loath cheating, winning isn't worth that much.

So you'd rather not win something than this situation* occur?

*Not talking about other cheating, just this kind of event.

Doing it by cheating & getting away with it would be even better. :snod:

If he'd got away with it and then assumed the role of Abreu :lol: would've loved to hear what Clive would have to say about that.

some of us would be honest enough to call his own team cheating cunts though.

I highly, highly doubt between the moment it left the Ghanaian players foot and he moment handballed, anyone on the ground knew for certain it was going in.  They knew for certain he had handballed, but without stopping the game to review via slow mo replay is there any way to feel really comfortable with a referee who's possibly 10-15 yards out deciding on the spot it was going in based on the quarter of a second of action he saw? 

I wouldn't be comfortable with that, nor with stoppage of game.  Red card + pen is justice done for me.

I guess the fella who got Kaka sent off was just doing a job for his side too, doesn't put him in the right though.

Yes because a completely unnecessary dive and an instinctive handball to keep your country in the world cup is exactly the same thing..  :rolleyes:

It's similar to an extent. They've both cheated to enhance their sides chances of advancing to the next stage, obviously the former has done so to a greater degree.

Fuck off man, this isn't a sunday league knock-about, it's for a place in the world cup semi final with a reasonable chance of reaching the final against a pretty average Dutch side. Anybody who says they wouldn't try to save that ball is talking complete and utter shit, IMO.

Yes and I'd be livid if one of our players didn't.

i wouldn't, i hate and loath cheating, winning isn't worth that much.

NUFC and England have been fucked over too many times for me to care. Nobody remembers the hard done by. I might agree with you if they hadn't got a penalty but they did and missed it.

Fucking hell the penny cant drop for some folk around her.

If the oppo does it there a bunch of cheating cunts.

:clap: nail on head. 

Always the voice of reason.  :thup:

some of us would be honest enough to call his own team cheating c***s though.

Oh I know you would be Maddy.

So you've never played football and given someone a sly trip or anything like that?

i've only ever once deliberatly fouled someone. sometimes i've been late (though not deliberatly,just done by the oppos quicker feet) and on some occasions i went in for 50-50s harder than i needed to.

I refer you to "had to do it"

i've only ever once deliberatly fouled someone. sometimes i've been late (though not deliberatly,just done by the oppos quicker feet) and on some occasions i went in for 50-50s harder than i needed to.

So you're admitting to deliberately cheating by not letting a player fairly get past you?

So you're admitting to deliberately cheating by not letting a player fairly get past you?

yes, thats quite clearly what i psoted. (my reasoning for kneeing him in the chest had little to do with the ball which i just used as a reason for doing it, horrid racist twat what he was)