James Perch

BeloEmre

When Norwich had that break where they were 3 versus 2 you could see Perch busting a gut to get back. Anita was jogging back like he'd assumed it was a forgone conclusion that Norwich would score. Perch saved the day.

That tackle from Perch was brilliant, he had no right to get back from his starting position.

Guest bimpy474

It was a great recovery, but Simeon Jackson was horse shite in that game, should have hit it first time.

It was Hooligan who should have hit it ;)

It was a great recovery, but Simeon Jackson was horse s**** in that game, should have hit it first time.

Tbf Hughton didn´t exactly prepare the team especially good. They played liked they had Morrison and Holt... Think he (Jackson) otherwise is a handy player, like Perch, but not in that role.

Guest bimpy474

Was it? I thought it was Jackson that took the touch instead of hitting it first time. My mistake.

Jackson played it back to him i think, but it was Hoolahoop who hesitated. You're right though, he should have just hit it.

Was it? I thought it was Jackson that took the touch instead of hitting it first time. My mistake.

No it was Hooligan (a player I like) that probably though he had time since Perch was a long way back in the first face.

Guest bimpy474

Quite amazed that Hooligan is 30. Nice to see a decent player make all the way to the Prem after so long with lower clubs.

• 3 weeks later...

You could easily see that he was at least a step down in quality to most of the players today. Can´t wait to see Tiote in there because even if he has been bad this year he is a good player and for him to come in to a winning side with quality players around him :smitten:

Guest firetotheworks

He didn't do anything wrong for the player that he is, we just need to aspire to a higher level. I have no problem with him being a player to come in and do a job though.

There were times when his name on the team sheet would be accepted with moans of disappointment, now I'm happy to see him play as he has improved massively since he joined us.

He's full blooded player who gives all he has and I'm thankful we have him in our squad.

He was okay, did what he needed to. That instance in the first half when he tried to dribble the ball past someone (Ramires?) and they won the ball and Chelsea nearly scored. :lol:

No, James. No.

That moment, and a couple of daft unnecessary free kicks he conceded in dangerous positions were two of the gripes I had but didn't mention in the post-match, but don't really care that much today.

I thought he did alright but i fail to see what Perch offers that Anita doesn't, its not as if Anita would be dribbling into the box if he played DM.

He only did that as the furthest midfielder because it was his job to do so, but as a DM he would leave that to the likes of Cabaye, Sissoko etc etc.

Guest palnese

He was okay, did what he needed to. That instance in the first half when he tried to dribble the ball past someone (Ramires?) and they won the ball and Chelsea nearly scored. :lol:

No, James. No.

Mata found space in the hole way too often. He never tracked Lampard either. Think he did a poor job.