Carlisle United 0-3 Newcastle United - 17/07/10

Dave

Just seen Vuckic's goal on Youtube.  Really impressive.  I'm going to make the assumption that this lad is a bit special

What did you search? cant find it

Just seen Vuckic's goal on Youtube.  Really impressive.  I'm going to make the assumption that this lad is a bit special

What did you search? cant find it

dw found it, 2nd and 3rd goals  :fwap:

Routledge for the 2nd  :kasper:

Not seen a lot of vuckic but what I have seen I think we should just unleash him next season and see what happens. Looks massive for 17 like and does not look like he would be physically bullied to much, Also could be our saving grace if we play him and he turns out to be the creative influence we have been dying for.

Guest Antigalican

Decent work out, and an enjoyeable afternoon out. Nothing to moan about and likewise nothing to get too excited about!!

Can't understand why people get so hot under the collar about friendlies. The whole point is just to give the entire squad some match -practice.

Just got back from spending the weekend there to take in the game etc and no offence to anyone that lives there, but Carlisle is a fucking dump. Genuinely surprised at how rough it was.

Smith will start at Old Trafford unless we sign another 'defensive midfielder'

Smith being labled as a defensive midfielder really is ridiculous isn't it?

He does nothing of the sort, doesn't tackle effectively, doesn't screen the back four, doesn't pass well. He does sod all that a holding midfield player should do. Useless w*****.

He's absolute w*** as a DM. All he does is sit in front of the back four and throws himself recklessly into challenges and gives away stupid free kicks in dangerous positions. f***ing hate Smith tbh.

I do hope that this is the case, because if I find out you're lying, there'll be hell to pay...believe me.

:lol:

Just got back from spending the weekend there to take in the game etc and no offence to anyone that lives there, but Carlisle is a f***ing dump. Genuinely surprised at how rough it was.

You brave brave man :lol:

I entered Carlisle half an hour before the game and left 10 minutes afterwards - was more than enough for me. Quite a wrecking ball of a town like.

Just got back from spending the weekend there to take in the game etc and no offence to anyone that lives there, but Carlisle is a fucking dump. Genuinely surprised at how rough it was.

Carlisle is awful, the locals are worse.

Guest firetotheworks

Just got back from spending the weekend there to take in the game etc and no offence to anyone that lives there, but Carlisle is a f***ing dump. Genuinely surprised at how rough it was.

Bit of a shit honeymoon, that.

I Googled street views it a few days ago, didn't look pretty.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Most interesting thing for me was reading that Ferguson was at LB and Paddy McLaughlin was named on the bench.