Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Bosingwa is an odd one. If he were to be regularly playing it's a no-brainer, but what happens when Luiz and Ivanovic are back?

Luiz is a cb though, I can see Ivanovic possibly replacing Bosingwa if Chelsea wanted to play more defensively but I'm hoping his recent display will give him a bit more game time.

Yeah, I gambled on Bosingwa at the start of the season so hopefully he'll keep his place. He looks class whenever I've seen him, guess the lure of a more solid defensive player is strong sometimes though.

Plenty of value in him if I need to swap him out anyway, and by then we should know who the freakishly good defence is this season (maybe NUFC!).

It's August. It's Everton.

Personally, think you're much better off selling him for a cheaper defender and spend the money saved elsewhere.

Will any income be available for players though?

Ah, sorry. Forgot to say. The huge operating costs of running the Internet in order to support re-investment means all money goes to the bank immediately.

Been a car crash this weekend for me, 27 points with Rooney and Young to play.

12 points sat on me bench in the shape of Eagles and Enrique.

I've got 15 points. How the f*** is 27 points bad.

27 is bad 15 is woeful.  ;D

I thought i'd be a smart arse and play torres as captain...

I was trying to be equally clever and played Cahill as captain forgetting that Everton don't turn up at the beginning of the season.

Been a car crash this weekend for me, 27 points with Rooney and Young to play.

12 points sat on me bench in the shape of Eagles and Enrique.

I've got 15 points. How the f*** is 27 points bad.

27 is bad 15 is woeful.  ;D

I thought i'd be a smart arse and play torres as captain...

I was trying to be equally clever and played Cahill as captain forgetting that Everton don't turn up at the beginning of the season.

He was my vc. lol

4 midfielders. 3, 2, 3, 2. Jarvis on the bench with 11 - more than all of them combined.  :facepalm:

My strikers got an outstanding!..... 2 points between them.

How the HELL can Young, Nani, Aguero & Yaya just get 10 points combined when both teams won and scored 3 goals each???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is the definition of bad luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My captain got 1 point, doubled to 2. Vice captain got 12 points, would've been doubled to 24. Another great decision. Could've had an extra 14 points had I chosen 2 of my subs instead of 2 starters. Got 55 points overall for this week.