Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

It's not fair - out of the cup in the first round to an inferior team. Such a terrible week to kick it off, i bet loads of great ones are going out.

Also, my team. :lol: Gareth Bale just confirmed it really.

You're right though. Look at this gameweek's top scorer - Berbatov captain. His team is a great FF team from last season. The dude hasn't touched it since. The team he/she's knocking out is a pretty decent outfit this season. Quite funny.

If the Spurs game stays the same I think I'll have my biggest points haul from automatic substitutions yet, as De Gea, Phil Jones and Neil Taylor out Friedel, Simpson, Faurlin in 15 points.

It's not fair - out of the cup in the first round to an inferior team. Such a terrible week to kick it off, i bet loads of great ones are going out.

You're right though. Look at this gameweek's top scorer - Berbatov captain. His team is a great FF team from last season. The dude hasn't touched it since. The team he/she's knocking out is a pretty decent outfit this season. Quite funny.

If you have a team full of Silva, Nani, Rooney, Van Persie, Aguero or Van der Vaart you've gone out.

If you have Bale, Berbatov or Park you've stayed in.

If you have a team full of Silva, Nani, Rooney, Van Persie, Aguero or Van der Vaart you've gone out.

If you have Bale, Berbatov or Park you've stayed in.

Like the top scorer a few weeks ago that must have sat down on Friday night and thought hmmm I've got a good feeling about Yakubu this week and captained him. Front 3 of Aguero RVP and Yakubu yet Yak was captain.