Fantasy Premier League 2011-12 (see OP)

Optimistic Nut

Put Adebayor in this afternoon and made him captain. Must have been too late because he's not in my team for this GW  :rant:

Deadline was at 11:30 I imagine, same as a Saturdaydue to the 3pm kick-offs.

Ahhh crap, cheers.

Didn't wake up til 12:15 so that's probably why I missed it  :lol:

Usually just do them at work on a Friday afternoon.

Been thinking of uncommon players to transfer in, to differentiate you from rivals. Ideas include:

Best (4.7m - probably 4.6m by tomorrow) and Ben Arfa (5.4m) will be bargains when Ba goes away.

Senderos (4.3m) doesn't seem to concede many at Fulham.

Bellamy (7.4m) will probably be #1 striker with Suarez banned.

Adam Johnson (7m) would be a bargain if he played more. But with winter rotation and Yaya going to Africa, he might do so.

Caulker (4m) plays regularly in Swansea's defence.

Cahill (5.2m) is off to a big club but is still cheap.

Been thinking of uncommon players to transfer in, to differentiate you from rivals. Ideas include:

Best (4.7m - probably 4.6m by tomorrow) and Ben Arfa (5.4m) will be bargains when Ba goes away.

Senderos (4.3m) doesn't seem to concede many at Fulham.

Bellamy (7.4m) will probably be #1 striker with Suarez banned.

Adam Johnson (7m) would be a bargain if he played more. But with winter rotation and Yaya going to Africa, he might do so.

Caulker (4m) plays regularly in Swansea's defence.

Cahill (5.2m) is off to a big club but is still cheap.

Good choices, I'm contemplating Senderos. I got Caulker for 3.9. What a bargain!

Not checked his price yet but guessing Gary Cahill will be cheap compared to other top 6 defenders.

He's 5.2 I just brought him in this week for Bosingwa which opened up 0.3 which lets me swap Mata for Gerrard. Does Cahill look likely to go to Chelsea? I read they were stuttering over his contract.

I switched Sorenson in this week, Gerrard's tempting but it's Berbatov that has got me thinking most.

My main reason for wanting Gerrard in is to have a different player to everyone else. Do you think he will be starting games from now onwards, I dont even know what injury he had so will he be thrown back in or eased in?

Berbatov could be a good shout, but chances are he will be an expensive unused sub I think.

Edit: guess we'll find out tonight re Gerrard. If he starts im gonna rinse me wildcard.

Is Adebayor off to the ACoN?

I switched Sorenson in this week, Gerrard's tempting but it's Berbatov that has got me thinking most.

My main reason for wanting Gerrard in is to have a different player to everyone else. Do you think he will be starting games from now onwards, I dont even know what injury he had so will he be thrown back in or eased in?

Berbatov could be a good shout, but chances are he will be an expensive unused sub I think.

Edit: guess we'll find out tonight re Gerrard. If he starts im gonna rinse me wildcard.

I don't think he'll be starting for a few games, but would assume half hr sub apps. Berba's a risk that I'll probably chicken out of.

I don't think Adebayor is off.

I don't think he'll be starting for a few games, but would assume half hr sub apps. Berba's a risk that I'll probably chicken out of.

I don't think Adebayor is off.

When you think Gerrard will get half an hour tonight and then they have two cup games to get him up to speed, I think he'll start their next league match.