The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

With so much quality on the pitch disappointed with the game so far, compared to our performance yesterday, which have power, strength and incensiveness in it, these two sides just so dull to watch. Having said that they'll both batter us of course :)

Love Man Shitty's stadium though, beautiful to look at, shame the sound seems weird on the TV, the crowd sound muffled, feels like zero atomosphere. 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Been reading your coaching books by any chance? ;)

Been doing it all Summer, I'll stop if I'm coming across as a twat. Just thought people might want to share/discuss what they're seeing too. I just want to learn!  :-[

With so much quality on the pitch disappointed with the game so far, compared to our performance yesterday, which have power, strength and incensiveness in it, these two sides just so dull to watch. Having said that they'll both batter us of course :)

Love Man Shitty's stadium though, beautiful to look at, shame the sound seems weird on the TV, the crowd sound muffled, feels like zero atomosphere. 

Was just going to say that actually - the atmosphere always sounds terrible.

Been reading your coaching books by any chance? ;)

Been doing it all Summer, I'll stop if I'm coming across as a twat. Just thought people might want to share/discuss what they're seeing too. I just want to learn!  :-[

I'm enjoying myself.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Probably see a formation rejiggle from Hodgson here. 4-4-2 v 4-3-2-1 is a bit of a missmatch.

Liverpool's fullbacks trying to mark the Man City wingers, means Liverpool's wingers have to tuck in to mark the CMs and risk being over ran by the FBs, or marking the FBs and allowing the CMs free time.

Probably see Hodgson go 4-4-1-1 or something along the lines of 4-5-1 to match the shape of City. Gerrard pushed back up, with the task of closing down City's 'holding midfielder', allowing the Liverpool CM pairing to concentrate on the remaining City CMs, N'gog off and replaced with another CM.

Saying that. Probably won't happen and it'll stay 4-4-2.  :laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Funny how Carragher was just about to bollock the person who didnt track Milners run for the goal and realised it was Gerrard, transferring his attentions to the next player.

Dont know if its been mentioned on here but Mascherano has refused to play are the rumours doing the rounds down this neck of the woods.

Haven't Barca put a bid in for him?

Knew they were interested but didnt think that they had put a bid in for him yet.

I do not like Robbie Mustoe (ESPN's "expert" in the studio for NA coverage), complete t***, refused to give us any credit there in their half time summary of the weekend.

Not as bad as the other guy who referred to the Emirates as "Clock End Stadium."  :facepalm:

I do not like Robbie Mustoe (ESPN's "expert" in the studio for NA coverage), complete t***, refused to give us any credit there in their half time summary of the weekend.

Not as bad as the other guy who referred to the Emirates as "Clock End Stadium."  :facepalm:

Max Bretos, he's ridiculous, just don't listen to him, ever.

Max Bretos, he's a legend in my book, been doing soccer coverage in the US for years, and he so awful at it's unture, I wallow in his awfulness.