The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I rather like the fact that Man City have invested massively in making their team as boring and defensive as physically possible, and are still walking away with a 3-0 win.

I mean, it's no 6-0, but not everyone can be Newcastle quality.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I rather like the fact that Man City have invested massively in making their team as boring and defensive as physically possible, and are still walking away with a 3-0 win.

I mean, it's no 6-0, but not everyone can be Newcastle quality.

Mourhino 101!

Surprised Hodgson didn't change it up at Half-Time, taking Ngog off, putting Poulsen in the middle and Gerrard behind Torres. Ah well.

Now the real question, I have a Man City shirt, I'll be seeing my Liverpool supporting friend tonight...

The correct thing to do would be to force your friend to wear it while you set fire to his Liverpool shirt.  :angel:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Like it or not, Man City have better players than Bellamy now.

Bellamy in this formation, would cause all sorts of problems at this stage of the game, similar to what Johnson is doing now.

FWIW Bellamy is currently a better player than Milner and Johnson

Now the real question, I have a Man City shirt, I'll be seeing my Liverpool supporting friend tonight...

The correct thing to do would be to force your friend to wear it while you set fire to his Liverpool shirt.  :angel:

Could get the City shirt off my hands in the process. I like it.

Like it or not, Man City have better players than Bellamy now.

Bellamy in this formation, would cause all sorts of problems at this stage of the game, similar to what Johnson is doing now.

FWIW Bellamy is currently a better player than Milner and Johnson

Instead of who?

Liverpool's squad is not good at all.  No team whose second choice striker is David N'Gog is going to do anything.

With Mascherano wanting out and Torres' confidence incredibly low, they're effictively a one man team right now and Gerrard can't do it all.  They'll get nowhere near top 4 this season and if they're not careful, could get left well behind.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anyone else think missing out on the title a few seasons ago has sapped Gerrard of any real emotion for Liverpool? Doesn't seem to give a shit anymore.

Liverpool's squad is not good at all.  No team whose second choice striker is David N'Gog is going to do anything.

With Mascherano wanting out and Torres' confidence incredibly low, they're effictively a one man team right now and Gerrard can't do it all.  They'll get nowhere near top 4 this season and if they're not careful, could get left well behind.

The N'Gog thing is just so forced though. No matter what anyone says about Babel he is a better option at striker than N'Gog for sure. Hodgson could have even played Kuyt along Torres and Maxi/Babel on the right.