The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

It is early in the season, but the first few weeks can usually give you an idea of who is in with a shot of staying near the top of the table. Liverpool and Villa have got real problems in their squad and unrest/uncertainty behind the scenes. Right now they look a long way off last seasons performances and I'm not sure there is a lot they can do to improve other than hard graft and teamwork.

I agree. For Champs League, I think Manure and Chelsea are locks, Arsenal would be a huge surprise for them not to make it, Man Shitty and Spuds for the last spot.

If Spurs qualify for the CL this season I think the extra games will really start to take their toll on the squad, particularly at CH. They're going to be playing every 3 or 4 days and they're going to pick up injuries and suspensions too. Can see them slipping out of it a bit unless the droopy-eyed prick signs another couple of players. I think they'll finish about 6th.

4k more in attendance than our game, that's disappointing really, for us.

Not really, considering we were repromoted, we had just ben beat of man u 3 -0, every pundit has us down for relegation and the club has chaged its policy of pay on the day.

Not really, considering we were repromoted, we had just ben beat of man u 3 -0, every pundit has us down for relegation and the club has chaged its policy of pay on the day.

We've been used to better though, even last season, hopefully people we come out again after the 6-0.

We've been used to better though, even last season, hopefully people we come out again after the 6-0.

Liverpool would have sold out their whole allocation if they came to SJP, yet Villa only had about half of it

It is early in the season, but the first few weeks can usually give you an idea of who is in with a shot of staying near the top of the table. Liverpool and Villa have got real problems in their squad and unrest/uncertainty behind the scenes. Right now they look a long way off last seasons performances and I'm not sure there is a lot they can do to improve other than hard graft and teamwork.

I agree. For Champs League, I think Manure and Chelsea are locks, Arsenal would be a huge surprise for them not to make it, Man Shitty and Spuds for the last spot.

If Spurs qualify for the CL this season I think the extra games will really start to take their toll on the squad, particularly at CH. They're going to be playing every 3 or 4 days and they're going to pick up injuries and suspensions too. Can see them slipping out of it a bit unless the droopy-eyed prick signs another couple of players. I think they'll finish about 6th.

That's true. I still think they are the only team that has a chance to break the top 4 of Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Shitty, the rest of this league is just not up to their standards.

That's true. I still think they are the only team that has a chance to break the top 4 of Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Shitty, the rest of this league is just not up to their standards.

I'd go along with that.

I think the top 4 will be away and clear by March and the likes of Spurs, Everton, Liverpool and Villa will be scrambling around in a little league of their own. The other 12 clubs will be trying to make sure they stay in the division.

Agreed there about the challenge for the pen. Too many refs would have dished out a second yellow just because it was a penalty. It's stupid and quite retarded logic. Ref did well today.

'If Liverpool waited a couple of weeks they could have got Martin O'Neill! At least he gets involved with the team!'

and

'At least O'Neill has won stuff with an English team, Hodgson has only won stuff at Inter Milan!'

F*** me. What a fucking spastic this lad is.

I'd go along with that.

I think the top 4 will be away and clear by March and the likes of Spurs, Everton, Liverpool and Villa will be scrambling around in a little league of their own. The other 12 clubs will be trying to make sure they stay in the division.

Think City will finish 2nd unless ManU sign someone massive in the next days.

Chelsea

M City

Man U

Arsenal

Spurs

Everton

Liverpool

I'd go along with that.

Chelsea

M City

Man U

Arsenal

Spurs

Everton

Liverpool

So do I. Even if manu do sign someone big I think Man City will still push them right to the wire.

I'd go along with that.

Chelsea

M City

Man U

Arsenal

Spurs

Everton

Liverpool

Think Everton need to pick things up a lot to finish that high tbh, the two games I've seen from them, they've looked toothless and distinctly average. They always seem to start off slowly though, so you may be right. Think they need a couple of big signings though.

Torres should run and not look back.

He'll be gone by this time next year.

Loads of their fans seem to think that because he had YNWA on his armband for a while he'll never leave them. :lol: Totally ignoring that he had far stronger links to Atletico than a bloody armband but still left them when he got the chance of what he thought was a better career move.

Torres should run and not look back.

He'll be gone by this time next year.

Loads of their fans seem to think that because he had YNWA on his armband for a while he'll never leave them. :lol: Totally ignoring that he had far stronger links to Atletico than a bloody armband but still left them when he got the chance of what he thought was a better career move.

He should have walked this summer tbh. Looks like a player who's morale is rock-bottom. A player who has carried the goalscoring burden for a couple of seasons and is looking over his shoulder and wondering where the support is coming from.

Still a fantastic player but he needs a move to get his spark back.

Guest Heneage

He looks really sluggish, I know he's a supposed fan of Liverpool, but he's never going to win the league or even the Champions League with them.