The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Bad result for us, wanted Stoke to carry on with no points and get into a rut down the bottom.

Their season is now up and running with the confidence that will give them.

You know fine well if they had 0 points come Sunday 26th they would soon have 3 on the board.

Guest Tall Striker

Fucking Stoke. Team of dispicable cunts who play shite football from a shite hole of a 'city'.

I hate the fact that we're four games into the season and i'm already predicting upcoming fixtures and how the table may look in a few weeks. The next month could well define our season, and we've started it by chucking away the three easiest points of the season.

Stoke are never getting relegated like.

Didn't say they are, but we need all the help we can get.

I've given the post a smidge of an update :thup:

I don't think Stoke are even close to relegation candidates, but them gaining form when we're about to play them is a bit more of an issue.

Interesting point I just saw on twitter

''Pulis stood on sidelines after mother's death this morning. Houllier in France to fulfill remaining obligations.'

Interesting point I just saw on twitter

''Pulis stood on sidelines after mother's death this morning. Houllier in France to fulfill remaining obligations.'

Fairplay to Houllier for honouring his contract, Tony fucking do one your ma has died.

Good to see it was spare seat central in the Villa end. Voting with their feet on the Houllier appointment or couldn't be fucked travelling 44miles to support their team?

Poor result for us like. I'd imagine Stoke are more likely to be near us than Villa despite the latters erratic start.

Good to see it was spare seat central in the Villa end. Voting with their feet on the Houllier appointment or couldn't be f***ed travelling 44miles to support their team?

More like games is on SKY cant be arsed to travel up after work.

Game is on SKY on a Sunday cant be arsed to travel up to Newcastle.

Years ago I Silvo Berlusconi (iirc) said clubs would give free tickets away to fill ground for TV, you could see it happend it some places.