The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I know Man U 'traditionally' have a slow start to the season, but they've looked really poor so far. Hope it continues as I had them pegged down as underachivers with Wayne Rooney having a season to forget in the Pre-Season predictions thread! EGO---- BO0ST!

Nani is a rapidly improving player. From what I've seen, Man Utd's best so far this season.

Oh, I see Ferguson has bothered turning up to this one.

Still shite at crossing the ball into the box. Even with oceans of space he still manages to "float the ball in" 20ft in the air, landing the opposite side of the penalty area. Needs to sort that out but generally a class player. Only going to get better.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nani is a rapidly improving player. From what I've seen, Man Utd's best so far this season.

Oh, I see Ferguson has bothered turning up to this one.

Still shite at crossing the ball into the box. Even with oceans of space he still manages to "float the ball in" 20ft in the air, landing the opposite side of the penalty area. Needs to sort that out but generally a class player. Only going to get better.

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/nani-now-best-winger-country-295927/

:lol:

17:37 Booking The referee shows Stephen Warnock a yellow card.

17:31

David Edwards fouled by Stephen Warnock, the ref awards a free kick.

16:19

Nigel Reo-Coker challenges David Jones unfairly and gives away a free kick. Christophe Berra restarts play with the free kick.

14:38

Free kick awarded for a foul by Steven Fletcher on Luke Young. Free kick taken by Brad Friedel.

9:49

James Collins concedes a free kick for a foul on Steven Fletcher. Christophe Berra takes the free kick.

8:43

Unfair challenge on Marc Albrighton by Karl Henry results in a free kick. Stiliyan Petrov restarts play with the free kick.

8:23

The ball is swung over by Karl Henry.

7:48

Inswinging corner taken by Matthew Jarvis, Carlos Cuellar manages to make a clearance.

5:51

Free kick awarded for a foul by Nigel Reo-Coker on Christophe Berra. Direct free kick taken by Marcus Hahnemann.

:lol: