The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Don't think he's that far off though. A top-class forward and a top-class centre-back, I just can't see us getting them. Even if we get CL again this year we're going to be looking to build a new stadium which will put pressure on money. We've seen the difference a seriously good player like VDV makes.

Starting line-up for ManU today... Now i understand why Rooney wants to leave.  :snod:

29  Tomasz Kuszczak

21 Rafael

12 Chris Smalling

15 Nemanja Vidic

3 Patrice Evra

24 Darren Fletcher

16 Michael Carrick

8 Anderson

17 Nani

27 Federico Macheda

13 Park Ji-Sung

Time to worry is when they have a midfield of Djemba x2, Kleberson, Liam Miller & Smith to choose from.

That was a horrible midfield pool by their standards. :lol:

Is that genuinely the best team Fergie can put out? Or is he resting players? If he's resting players that's mighty bold considering their general form, they're not exactly flying high in their group.

Souness is similar to Gullit in that I disliked him a lot when he was a manager, but like him as pundit.

Yep, those two on a Champions League night are the best pundits about. Just criminal that they normally shove Jamie f*cking Redknapp with them. It's the footballing equivalent of having a Questions & Answers with the Prime Minister, leader of the opposition, and a First Year Politics student.