The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Did anyone else just hear that gimp Paul Walsh on SSN say only (Cristiano) Ronaldo has perfected the stepover and made it effective? :facepalm:

Fucking hell, obviously Zidane, original Ronaldo and Ronaldinho amongst many others didn't exist then.

Did anyone else just hear that gimp Paul Walsh on SSN say only (Cristiano) Ronaldo has perfected the stepover and made it effective? :facepalm:

f***ing hell, obviously Zidane, original Ronaldo and Ronaldinho amongst many others didn't exist then.

What a sack.

And that presenter whoever the hell he is looks like a serial killer, dead behind the eyes. Anyone else see a partucular moment when he was talking to one of the pundits, and the look on his zombie face as it cut to the pundit? He looked evil to fuck.

Guest Heneage

Macheda's been really poor again, by contrast Jarvis has looked tidy.

Yep. Don't rate him currently and can't see him becoming anything more than a decent player in the future.

He's half the player Rossi was at this stage. He looks languid and lacks any real close control, his attitude appears horrible too.

I watched the 2nd half & it was a case of Real Madrid had too many dribblers & no one like Scholes who just sits in between 18 yard box & the halfway line dictating play.

Alonso?

Didn't play today, Granero is a poor version of him. There was Canales in there too, who's still too green.

I do not want to have to deal with this f***er in CONCACAF for the next ten years.

Unless Jamaica or Costa Rica decide to produce some top talents, you really ought to be fine. :lol: Mexico shouldn't really be your concern.

I know, but we're us, and you never know who we drop points too. Shouldn't be a problem, but of course I'm worried.