The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

Guest neesy111

Am I the only one in this thread that doesn't really care for Barcelona then?

I just think the whole MES QUE UN CLUB wankathron is worse then the whole mourinho fanboyism. Add that to their bitterness less season and its easy to see through the hype. Madrid have been awful, and Barca are taking advantage along with some brilliant individual performances from their players, they have ridiculous talent in their squad..

That's the whole reason I like them over Real. Goes all the way back to Franco.

Same, also I resemble the catalan nation like a geordie nation where the football club is the focus of the whole area.

Guest neesy111

Are all you people that hate Barca the same people who kick the heads off flowers, moan that the weather's too hot and push beautiful girls in nettles?

:lol:

I hate them. I've hated them since the referees saved them against Chelsea in 2009 and all of the idiot pundits decreed it a "VICTORY FOR FOOTBALL!!!!" despite the fact they had robbed a team they outclassed them physically and tactically. It really irks me the way that everyone ignores their faults and cheating and praise them with ridiculous consistency.

Aye.

It's undeniable that they are brilliant to watch and their brand of football is the finest in the game but it's hard to love them with the amount of divers in their squad and their antics of last year (crying afte the CL Semi).

And Real Madrid are such saints aren't they!

Couldn't give a shit about Real tbh. Only wanted them to win cos Jose is drippin' with swagga juice.

Are all you people that hate Barca the same people who kick the heads off flowers, moan that the weather's too hot and push beautiful girls in nettles?

What? :lol:

No one is saying they are not good. I am saying I do not like them. I don't particularly enjoy they way they play and comport themselves. This is what I am talking about. I talk about any other club and people just take it for what it is. If you make heretical statements about the Church of Barca, you will be attacked.

Guest neesy111

I hate them. I've hated them since the referees saved them against Chelsea in 2009 and all of the idiot pundits decreed it a "VICTORY FOR FOOTBALL!!!!" despite the fact they had robbed a team they outclassed them physically and tactically. It really irks me the way that everyone ignores their faults and cheating and praise them with ridiculous consistency.

Aye.

It's undeniable that they are brilliant to watch and their brand of football is the finest in the game but it's hard to love them with the amount of divers in their squad and their antics of last year (crying afte the CL Semi).

Couldn't give a shit about Real tbh. Only wanted them to win cos Jose is drippin' with swagga juice.

Hopefully UEFA will throw the book at the cunt.

A whole city revolving around one club is one thing, but mixing football with politics and a civil war decades ago when you dont even live in Spain is just ridiculous, so all "Franco" comments are laughable..

ps. anyone else eagerly awaiting the sprinklers? they do turn them on instantly after every match right?  :lol:

This really is a punch in the face for Mourinho, i was in an Swedish Real forum before the game and they were suppose to man-handle Barca and beat them with ease  :lol: :lol:

Not the same positive vibes anymore.

Fair play to Barca though, still have a bet on it being roids, has to be

100%

A whole city revolving around one club is one thing, but mixing football with politics and a civil war decades ago when you dont even live in Spain is just ridiculous, so all "Franco" comments are laughable..

you dont think the history of a club should count for anything then ?

Aye.

Hopefully UEFA will throw the book at the cunt.

He'll have the last laugh

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/2813/moue.jpg

For me to not care much for this Barcelona team, would be for me to not care much for football tbh.

:lol:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

It's true.. They embody the idea that football is a technical game more than a physical contest..

Hmmmm ... you imply any physicality is wrong though, which I wouldn't agree with. Because a team isn't Barcelona, doesn't mean they are then automatically Stoke. I love players like Essien, Drogba and even our very own Tiote, but they aren't typical Barcelona players necessarily. Barcelona are great, but mixing in some players who are more direct and physically powerful isn't a sin. There are actually physical players out there who can alos play the game well, albeit it slightly differently. Not all of them are lumps.