The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

VI, you think Barcelona got it in them to win -2?

Depends on how strong is the side we put out really. Rumour is that it's going to be a strong one but we'll see.

I've already knee jerked and placed way, way, too much on -2. This is gonna potentially be hell to sit through. :lol:

Where you getting -2 at? Bet365 only offering -3  :harry:

Click "Additional Asian Handicap"

Depends on how strong is the side we put out really. Rumour is that it's going to be a strong one but we'll see.

I've already knee jerked and placed way, way, too much on -2. This is gonna potentially be hell to sit through. :lol:

Where you getting -2 at? Bet365 only offering -3   :harry:

Click "Additional Asian Handicap"

:thup:

Barcelona is 1.3 for -2 (1.55 for -2.5) on bet365. I'm guessing you've put a rather massive amount on that then?

Got 1.70 on Unibet earlier today, got a combo with Real at 1.90 with a total of 3.23. I'll post a screenshot of it if it comes in. I don't want to say how much I've got on it if I end up losing, it'd be embarrasing as fuck. It's like 50% of my current Unibet balance. :lol:

1910: "I don't want to offend anyone but I can't face doing that journey back if we lose. If it wasn't on TV, we would all be there 100%. But I've done that long journey six or seven hundred times and I can't face getting back at 2am feeling depressed. I'll be partying at home with my kids, like every West Ham fan, if we go through."

West Ham United owner David Sullivan

what a tit

Guest sicko2ndbest

Dare I say it, singing You'll Never Walk Alone before every match is the best tradition in sports.

No you may not

Load of bollox to be honest.

At the end of Roys tenure they certainly werent walking alongside the manager and players with their attendances slipping

Blaydon Races FWIW

Dare I say it, singing You'll Never Walk Alone before every match is the best tradition in sports.

The scouscers (in stereotypical scouse fashion) pinched that from man city.

I just been listening to radio city and the commentators said that the empty seats where due to the irish/foreign supporters could not make it due to being a rearranged mid week game.

:dowie: :facepalm:

I just been listening to radio city and the commentators said that the empty seats where due to the irish/foreign supporters could not make it due to being a rearranged mid week game.

It's more about the song then the fans. If any group of fans sang it before every match, it be just as good. Minus Sunderland.

It's more about the song then the fans. If any group of fans sang it before every match, it be just as good. Minus Sunderland.

Back in the 70s it was sang on the terraces of most clubs.  Not sure when everyone else stopped singing it.

Back in the 70s it was sang on the terraces of most clubs.  Not sure when everyone else stopped singing it.

Standing on the terraces, both the home and away fans singing that would make the hairs stand up.

I would imagine most clubs stopped due to wanting there own song, not many do now though.

Just the sight of Duff makes me love the team we have now even more. I hate the look he always has on his face.

Sidwell didn't get a yellow there?

Any time a player whips the trailing leg through a challenge they should see a yellow (minimum). He immediately stood up and started yelling like it shouldn't have even been a foul.